Author Topic: Highest Ranking NSA Whistle-Blower Of All Time Addresses The UFO Question--See What He Had To Say  (Read 997 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2015/05/highest-ranking-ufo-whistleblower.html
from EDUCATING HUMANITY
William Binney resigned after 9/11 . . . . having worked for the agency for more than 30 years . . .
26 May 2015
From his interview on 9/11 Free Fall Radio:
“We selectively ignore basic facts. What I mean by a basic fact is something that’s just there that needs to be addressed, even if they can’t explain it they should have said “we can’t explain this but it’s there” so they at least recognize that this basic fact existed. My problem is,just like the UFO thing, unless they start addressing these kinds of things, peoples observations or basic measurements or factual evidence that simply exists, unless they start addressing them there’s always  going to be questions, especially now with the government, how much trust do you have with this government? They’ve been spying, putting whistle blowers in jail, torturing, and giving immunity to people who commit these kinds of crimes, how much trust can you put in a government like that? When you selectively ignore these ki{n}ds of things…..”
Associated links:
"This is what happens when a UFO is tracked on military radar:"
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/04/01/this-is-what-happens-when-a-ufo-is-tracked-on-military-radar/
When the FAA tracks them on radar, a protocol is followed. When a UFO is sighted and tracked on radar, they report it to data collection centers, one of them being the Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. (1) But evidence suggests that it’s not so simple as just following protocol. Retired FAA Senior Division Chief, John Callahan, shared his experience with regards to a specific UFO incident, you can read more about that here. Representatives from the FBI and CIA showed up to find out more about the incident, and to obtain all documentation and video footage. Bigelow Aerospace Director, Mike Gold, recently expressed that he is glad somebody is taking the reports, because it is a “serious issue,” but he also said that he could not comment on what they do with them. To see that interview, click here.

“If one thing is glaringly obvious, it is that the UFO phenomenon is global and has included many military encounters.” – Richard Dolan, Author, Historian, UFO Researcher.(0)

So, what happens when UFOs are tracked on military/defence agency radar? Well, the first thing that happens is that it is recorded and documented. Documents regarding UFOs and the tracking of them on radar have been declassified within the past few years, there are countless examples from multiple agencies, like the NSA. (2)

If something is violating your airspace, and performing maneuvers that defy our understanding of physics, maneuvers that no known  air craft can perform, you’re going to want to take a closer look. As former UK Ministry of Defence personnel Nick Pope puts it, “UFOs present a number of defence, national security and air safety issues.”
. . .

“As the F-4 approached a range of 25 nautical miles it lost all instrumentation and communications. When the F-4 turned away from the object and apparently was no longer a threat to it, the aircraft regained all instrumentation and communications. Another brightly lighted object came out of the original object. The second object headed straight toward the F4. ”   (3)(4) (0)
. . .

“The nations of the world are currently working together in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon. There is an international exchange of data. Maybe when this group of nations acquires more precise and definite information, it will be possible to release the news to the world” – General Carlos Castro Cavero, Spanish Air Force General (0)
. . .

“Governments believe that if they told the truth, which is that there are objects in our atmosphere, which are technically miles in advance of anything that we can deploy, we have no means of stopping them from coming here, and that we have no defense against them should they be hostile, that I believe is the governments fear if it did disclose those facts. I however, do not believe people would panic. There is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by other civilizations. Who they are, where they are from and what they want should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not the subject of ‘rubbishing by tabloid newspapers.” – Lord Admiral Hill Norton, Former Chief of Defence Staff (UK), 5 Star Admiral of the Royal Navy, and Chairman of the NATO Military Committee. (
source)
. . .

“In one of the cases during the cold war, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying South from Russia across Europe. The supreme allied commander was very concerned and was about ready to press the panic button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for three years and they decided that with absolute certainty that four different species, at least, have been visiting this planet for thousands of years. There’s been a lot more activity in the past two decades, especially since we invented the atomic bomb. They are very concerned about that and if we will use it again, because the whole cosmos is in unity and it affects not just us but other people in the cosmos. They’re very much afraid that we might start using atomic weapons again and this would be very bad for us, and them also.” –Paul Hellyer (source)
. . .

= = =
Files released from the UK government:
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/
= = = =
From first OP link:
If you have a big secret, that you want the world to know about, you may not want to throw it out there all at once. In other words, there may be some kind of slow acculturation process, I think there is probably something like that going on. I think there is a lot of disinformation going on as well.” – Richard Dolan, Author, Historian

“I don’t believe we will ever truly be ready for disclosure, but that will never stop it from happening. Who’s ever ready to have their first child? Nobody, they have it anyway. It will be forced upon the political leaders and it will be a big mess. Anytime you have some sort of growth, whether it’s personal spiritual growth, or political growth in this society, that means you shed illusions, you shed lies, and that’s a difficult process  and we have to go through that process. There are many billions of people on this world who are attached to a certain paradigm, a certain way of picturing the world, and disclosure will just shatter that. So it will be difficult, but the alternative is being spoon fed lies the rest of your life.” Richard Dolan (same source as above quote)

. . .
From original, first OP link as well:
“There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been monitoring us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon” – Dr. Brian O’leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor

= = = =
ping to AR ping list:
Avoiding Truth
There is a principle
__Which is a bar against all information,
____Which is proof against all argument,
______And which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
________That principle is condemnation before investigation
--Edmund Spencer

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ‘ALTERNATE REALITIES’ PING LIST
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:32:19 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Victoria33

@Quix

The first article is from 2015, the next in 2014, then other UFO articles are from 1976 and 1977.

The NSA is supposed to follow possible UFO sightings and they keep them secret, that is what they do.  the NSA is an intelligence agency and they are not going to publish everything they know.

It appears people who write these articles, dump on the NSA and our other intelligence agencies, hoping "whistle blowers" (suggesting what the government is doing is wrong), will tell what they are investigating and what happened.  And, one guy says the NSA is "torturing" people.  "They’ve been spying, putting whistle blowers in jail, torturing, and giving immunity to people who commit these kinds of crimes, how much trust can you put in a government like that?" 

A "whistle blower" should be put in jail as the NSA, CIA emplyees, are required to sign a document they will not release secrets.  Our family member who worked with CIA agents, and the most secret material in government, was sworn to secrecy for 20 YEARS after leaving the pentagon.  There are still some secrets he cannot reveal after all these years.

The NSA certainly has "spies" just like the CIA has "spies".  That is part of their business.  Having family members working for/have worked for the CIA and NSA, these conspiracy reports are made by people who are on the fringe, looking for something to advance their conspiracy minds.

There may be, probably are, UFOs, so be it.  It doesn't affect my life.  Since I am a prepper extraordinaire, I am not worried one bit if there are UFOs.  When Christ returns for his church, I will ask Him about UFOs. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:07:44 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Quix

@Quix

The first article is from 2015, the next in 2014, then other UFO articles are from 1976 and 1977.

The NSA is supposed to follow possible UFO sightings and they keep them secret, that is what they do.  the NSA is an intelligence agency and they are not going to publish everything they know.

It appears people that write these articles, dump on the NSA and our other intelligence agencies, hoping "whistle blowers" (suggesting what the government is doing is wrong), will tell what they are investigating and what happened.  And, one guy says the NSA is "torturing" people.  "They’ve been spying, putting whistle blowers in jail, torturing, and giving immunity to people who commit these kinds of crimes, how much trust can you put in a government like that?" 

A "whistle blower" should be put in jail as the NSA, CIA, are required to sign a document they will not release secrets.  Our family member who worked with CIA agents, and the most secret material in government, was sworn to secrecy for 20 YEARS after leaving the pentagon.  There are still some secrets he cannot reveal after all these years.

The NSA certainly has "spies" just like the CIA has "spies".  That is part of their business.  Having family members working for/have worked for the CIA and NSA, these conspiracy reports are made by people who are on the fringe, looking for something to advance their conspiracy minds.

There may be, probably are, UFOs, so be it.  It doesn't affect my life.  Since I am a prepper extraordinaire, I am not worried one bit if there are UFOs.  When Christ returns for his church, I will ask Him about UFOs. 

Thanks.

I think I understand your perspective--your logic, reasonableness etc.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

I used to have a very conservative perspective on leaks etc. etc. etc. I was against the Pentagon Papers being published etc.

However, it has become obvious since then that--like all the other wars since & including the French Revolution--they were ALL set-up by the oligarchy toward their goals of rearranging the geopolitical landscape increasingly toward a totalitarian one world government and one world religion.

Robert McNamara, SECDEF of the Viet Nam era once publicly complained that they'd managed to kill ONLY 50,000 American military personnel . . . but that they knew now how to do 'better,' next time.

What treasonous jerks.

Those folks, their goals, strategies, aims etc. NEED AND DESERVE to have the whistle blown on them and then to be tried for treason and keel hauled under the USS Ronald Reagan.

Most classification  stuff is supposed to automatically be declassified after 20-25 years. Certainly after 50.

The UFO stuff has been extremely highly classified for more than 60 years--and largely to enhance, protect, further the tyrannical control freak goals & technologies of the oligarchy etc. etc. etc. It is wholesale treasonous and deserves to be outted, imho.

But it won't be . . . except as part of the carefully crafted and scripted END TIMES GREAT DECEPTION scenarios the Bible speaks so much about. . . . and probably only under the detailed instructions and scripts of the fallen angels and their dark lord.

Throw in the self-serving, self-enriching, thoroughly entrenched politicos . . . out only for more money and power for them and for their oligarchy bosses . . . THEY deserve to be outted every way possible ASAP, as well . . . and tried for treason and executed accordingly.

Having had a Top Secret Crypto clearance and seen a huge amount of classified message traffic as a Navy Radioman . . . most of it is not that interesting and certainly not that exciting. And, our enemies know most of it already, as well. And a lot of it the weekly INTSUMs were published in the military papers within a week, as well.

Farrrrr tooooooooo much classified stuff is merely to protect the politicos and their evil doings and goals. imho, Whistleblowers should be rewarded handsomely for outting such carp . . . and maybe given lifetime pensions for doing so as such great protectors of democracy and transparency in government.

I think, at this point in my life, secrecy is like power--it corrupts exponentially the longer and broader it is implemented.

imho.

@Quix

[snip]

A "whistle blower" should be put in jail as the NSA, CIA emplyees, are required to sign a document they will not release secrets.  Our family member who worked with CIA agents, and the most secret material in government, was sworn to secrecy for 20 YEARS after leaving the pentagon. 
[snip]

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:43:45 am by Quix »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
IMO, @Victoria33, when you can say things like " It doesn't affect my life. " then the truth only becomes inimical to a certain select few and would only do any harm to their designs, plans and operations. To threaten the safety, lives and welfare of people to contain and conceal the truth in this case under the thinly veiled guise of "National Security" proves the credibility of those protecting the truth to be less than that of a sideshow carney barker.

You and @Quix know full well from your work in the field of psychology that the concealment of truth, the denial of truth, is directly harmful to the well-being and growth of an individual, group, nation, or world.

So when that carney barker gets up on his overturned washtub and says, "Step right up, ladies and gentlemen", my money stays in my pocket.

The need for whisleblowers and the protection of them then becomes paramount.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

IMO, @Victoria33, when you can say things like " It doesn't affect my life.... "To threaten the safety, lives and welfare of people to contain and conceal the truth in this case under the thinly veiled guise of "National Security" ....
...the concealment of truth, the denial of truth, is directly harmful to the well-being and growth of an individual, group, nation, or world.
@bigheadfred

You are assuming secrets our government has regarding UFOs is dangerous for the public and a whistle blower should tell it.   The problem with thinking that is no one knows what they have so conspiracy minds make up evil spirits/devils/murdering aliens, guiding the UFOs - always bad UFOs.   

If UFOs are friendly and the government knows it, which is likely since we have had no "war" with UFOs, the govern. keeps it secret that there ARE UFOs, so people won't try to find them and kill them if they did land here. 

Said another way, if the govern. said UFOs are real, the conspiracy minds have convinced people they are going to kill us, so if one landed, citizens would try to kill them.
When I say it doesn't affect me, I am prepared for emergencies, so I don't worry.

Our family member, many years ago, knew govern. secrets at the Pentagon and there is no way he would have told them and caused death of our secret agents.  Would you have wanted him to be a whistle blower?   Our other extended family member is protecting us, would you want him to tell what he knows about hunting terrorists and perhaps cause death to our population?

Govern. secrets are not evil - they are required for our safety.  Now, with Trump's loud mouth, all bets are off - he may be the one who, by tweets, tells all.  I hope he and Bannon are never privy to our secrets.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
People are going to kill aliens regardless of the facts much for the same reasons people kill each other.

You have more trust in the government, apparently, than I do.

While I do agree the government does play it's role fairly well in keeping us safe,  I also know they pull a lot of carp that isn't for our welfare, but theirs only.

There are citizens sitting in prison right now because of completely fraudulent practices and policies of this government. I cannot and will not abide that complacently.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

IMO, @Victoria33, when you can say things like " It doesn't affect my life. " then the truth only becomes inimical to a certain select few and would only do any harm to their designs, plans and operations. To threaten the safety, lives and welfare of people to contain and conceal the truth in this case under the thinly veiled guise of "National Security" proves the credibility of those protecting the truth to be less than that of a sideshow carney barker.

You and @Quix know full well from your work in the field of psychology that the concealment of truth, the denial of truth, is directly harmful to the well-being and growth of an individual, group, nation, or world.

So when that carney barker gets up on his overturned washtub and says, "Step right up, ladies and gentlemen", my money stays in my pocket.

I fiercely agree with you.

1. Given the globalist oligarchy . . . any "National Security" claims they trumpet are likely many layers deep of bogus.

1.1 WHO are these purported enemies? Russia? Only because the same oligarchy controlling them sets them up and assigns them that role. China? Ditto.

2. The whole geopolitical global arena is functionally and effectively--particularly with the major nations--one big oligarchy tyranny moving toward more thoroughly and intensely so.

3. So the idea that we have National Security secrets to protect from others is merely claiming that one arm of the globalist octopus wants to keep secrets from a different arm of the same octopus.

4. I used to would have fiercely fought to protect National Security Secrets. But it's all a farce. It's a thoroughly treasonous farce. The main ones they are keeping secrets from ARE THE CITIZENS.

5. They know the Russians and Chinese already know a lot more of our secrets than the citizens do and still they keep them from us. They know that because, in many cases, e.g. Klintoon and missile tech to China, THEY TOLD THE SECRETS TO THEM.

6. So, wails they whine about "National Security" just ring more than 10,000% hollow to me, at this point in the race to Armageddon.

7. I actually believe that if they threw open ALL the secrets--published them on the net--the USA and the citizens and the world would be tons better off after the dust settled and appropriate folks were imprisoned accordingly.

8. Certainly that would be true if they published all but 1-3% of the most critical stuff.

9. The evil is satan and his agents. And given that his agents are running the global show politically, "National Security" secrets are not going to do diddly squat to protect the Constitution, The Republic or the citizens from raw unmitigated evil and destructiveness.

10. Therefore, all the hoopla about it, imho, is just blathering noise based on little substantive, lasting benefit for all the apparatus, jail time etc. victimizing some really patriotic people. And, again, MOST of the secrets are to protect, enhance power and wealth of the guilty and treasonous. And frankly, I think they deserve execution vs protection.

11. I realize that this flies in the face of my stance for 90% of my life. But I think those conclusions are inescapable when one looks fair-mindedly at the whole of the evidence.

12. So, I praise God for Wikileaks et al, Snowden etc. They've done very patriotic things at great personal risk in behalf of the health and survival and peace and privacy of the citizens. And THOSE priorities are GREATLY more Constitutional and important than are the globalist secret Machiavellian manipulations and enslavements of the citizens--in no small part through Draconian secrecy laws and punishments.

13. Besides all that, the whole maze is so convoluted with the government working against parts of itself--it's a lot irrational nonsense to begin with.

Offline Quix

@bigheadfred

You are assuming secrets our government has regarding UFOs is dangerous for the public and a whistle blower should tell it.   The problem with thinking that is no one knows what they have so conspiracy minds make up evil spirits/devils/murdering aliens, guiding the UFOs - always bad UFOs.   

Sorry, Dear Heart but your info is simply inaccurate.

1. No one is making up anything about the evil spirit aspect. It's well and thoroughly documented--even by the more or less secular brilliant French scientist Jacques Vallee and oligarchy member J. Allen Hynek.

2. Add in researchers like Guy Malone, L.A. Marzulli, Chuck Missler and others and the picture is emphatically confirmed and well mapped out.

3. There's simply NO EVIDENCE of ANY verifiably and lastingly "GOOD" critters dinking around with mankind in the last several thousands of years or longer--and certainly NOT IN OUR ERA. And wishful thinking will not turn the fallen angels into wonderful critters.

4. There's piles and rooms full of evidence that every last "race" of purported ET critter is eventually in some way or another deceptive, destructively manipulative, dishonest, ruthless, etc. etc. etc.

5. IN the rather very few cases where a CHUNK of the evidence, on the surface, seems to slightly make it appear that a given race is nice, benign, benevolent--deeper research has shown them to be in intimate cahoots with the most ruthless and evil doers of the lot so there goes their credibility as nice and benign right out the window.

If UFOs are friendly and the government knows it, which is likely since we have had no "war" with UFOs, the govern. keeps it secret that there ARE UFOs, so people won't try to find them and kill them if they did land here.

1. Sorry, but you are again revealing your lack of sufficiently thorough research. The higher ranking most government scientists and whistleblowers are, the more terrified they are of the critters. . . . and the more helpless they feel mankind is before them.

2. And, it is not true that there has been no "war" with them. At the beginning of the modern era of flight, military standing orders were to attempt to shoot the craft down on sight.

3. That did not go well for mankind. Our military craft were disintegrated, disappeared, blown out of the sky mysteriously etc. etc. etc. And, for a time, the critters appeared to retaliate by blowing passenger craft out of the sky at least a few times when we attacked one of their craft.

4. Most military experts affirm that if the critters wanted to exterminate mankind or do anything else with us, we'd have little to no defense preventing them from doing so.

5. There are some noises that we have been aided in developing some defense against some 'races' of critters by the help of a different race. It's all a Kabuki dance. All the critters are in the employ of the king of hell.

Said another way, if the govern. said UFOs are real, the conspiracy minds have convinced people they are going to kill us, so if one landed, citizens would try to kill them.

Certainly we have that tendency to deal with the unknown, the strange and particularly the evidently threatening in that way. However, the critters have been ruthlessly destructive FIRST and ongoingly.

You have heard of the cattle mutilations. The anus, eyeball(s), jaw etc. are cored out, excised etc. and the blood drained WHILE THE ANIMAL IS ALIVE (as long as possible) and without any anesthetic as far as we can tell.

What you have likely not heard is that the critters have done the same things with humans. Think for a moment how terrifying that would be as well as how horrendously painful.

Then there's the sexual egg and sperm thefts and other extensive treatments of humans as rats in a lab. Not very nice.

Our family member, many years ago, knew govern. secrets at the Pentagon and there is no way he would have told them and caused death of our secret agents.  Would you have wanted him to be a whistle blower?   Our other extended family member is protecting us, would you want him to tell what he knows about hunting terrorists and perhaps cause death to our population?

Of course not. Islam's murderousness is a new factor the globalists are manipulating on the world stage. And, it's one deserving of protecting secrets from the Jihadi's etc. etc.

And, I've acknowledged that a very small percentage of the "National Security" stuff might well be best kept secret. But the huge percentage no longer qualifies, imho.

Govern. secrets are not evil - they are required for our safety.  Now, with Trump's loud mouth, all bets are off - he may be the one who, by tweets, tells all.  I hope he and Bannon are never privy to our secrets.

I disagree. Many such secrets are beyond evil--involving child sacrifice literally to satan; involving massive schemes and strategies to depopulate the planet; the massive illegal drug industry destroying so many lives and families and ran by "The Company" etc. etc. etc. imho, MOST such secrecy of certain types is absolutely wholesale destructive to the Constitution, to the Republic and to the privacy and freedoms of decent citizens. They are far from required for our safety. In fact, they are part and parcel of the enslaving chains thickening around our necks and ankles by the day.

It is increasingly my conviction that

"reality" as we have been sold it for so many decades

is probably more than 50% . . . maybe more than 75% (Of critical daily life impacting factors)

A FARCE . . . a KABUKI DANCE of the worst, most Machiavellian sort.

It is a ruthless charade . . . probably largely designed to keep the serfs and slaves, the Eloi . . . from rioting . . . until the mass exterminations can be carried out through a variety of horrific means.

There's evidently technologies available allowing soldiers to direct a beam against a concrete block wall . . . and the soldiers can then walk through the wall.

There's evidently technologies and/or spiritual means available to the evil globalist forces allowing them to pin-point any individual and/or group in any location at any time and display a 3D video of what those individuals were doing at that location at that time.

Certainly there are means to wipe memories chemically of events just experienced moments before.

There is "Crisper" technology--a $300-400 unit available on the open market (well available anyway) which can permanently alter selected bits of DNA of humans.

The transportation and energy advanced tech evidently operational for decades is at least on a par with Star Trek if not beyond it.

Dimensional doorways etc. are evidently real.

There are evidently hand-held weapons units that can be aimed at people and which would leave a very tiny pile of less than ash particles remaining where a human once stood.

There are chimeras of wildly wierd combinations of human and animal DNA mixed . . . living in cages . . .

There are evidently shocking numbers of parents and families held in cages for horrific experiments.

etc. etc. etc.

I truly believe that when the dust settles after Armageddon . . . the landscape will bear a shockingly little resemblance to the realities we have grown up with.

One Scripture alone is shocking enough--that the great global earthquake will leave not a single wall standing. Think about that. That's going to be far from the average trembler.

When the Bible said that in this era, men's hearts would fail them for fear, I think it was being conservative in it's descriptive declaration.

When the Bible said that unless the days were shortened, NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED, IT MEANT IT.

I think few citizens have much of a clue as to how UTTERLY OFF THE WALL very tangible reality is likely to become in the not distant future.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 08:39:29 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

People are going to kill aliens regardless of the facts much for the same reasons people kill each other.

You have more trust in the government, apparently, than I do.

While I do agree the government does play it's role fairly well in keeping us safe,  I also know they pull a lot of carp that isn't for our welfare, but theirs only.

There are citizens sitting in prison right now because of completely fraudulent practices and policies of this government. I cannot and will not abide that complacently.

I strongly agree.

. . . except that . . . I'm not sure how well the government does at keeping the average citizen safe vs increasingly keeping the average citizen more and more enslaved and ruthlessly exploited.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I was referring more to the fact that we don't have any foreign armies running amok in hometown, USA @Quix.

As far as the government  promoting enslavement and exploitation one needs only look at the entitlements in this country.