Author Topic: Netherlands: Muslim agent suspended, accused of leaking details of Wilders’ whereabouts to jihad group  (Read 555 times)

rangerrebew

Netherlands: Muslim agent suspended, accused of leaking details of Wilders’ whereabouts to jihad group

February 22, 2017 8:56 pm By Robert Spencer 54 Comments

“Secret Service chief Erik Akerboom said he could not confirm the man’s identity but confirmed media reports he has a ‘Moroccan background.'”

Rather spectacularly proving Wilders’ point.

“Possible mole in security detail of Dutch frontrunner Wilders,” Reuters, February 22, 2017:

A Dutch secret service agent who was part of the team responsible for protecting Geert Wilders, the frontrunner in next month’s election, has been suspended on suspicion of leaking details to a criminal organization, the secret service said on Wednesday.

Wilders, who campaigns on an anti-Islam platform that includes closing mosques and banning immigration from Muslim countries that has led to the protection, condemned the alleged breach, saying he cannot function without adequate security.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/netherlands-muslim-agent-suspended-accused-of-leaking-details-of-wilders-whereabout-to-jihad-group
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 03:42:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"A Dutch secret service agent who was part of the team responsible for protecting Geert Wilders, the frontrunner in next month’s election, has been suspended on suspicion of leaking details to a criminal organization, the secret service said on Wednesday."

Hmmm....
Don' mean nuthin'...
Jes' wonderin', but...

How many muslims in the security agency that protects the current president of The United States?

Offline Norm Lenhart

I hear only bigots would complain about this sort of thing. You know, because Muslims are just like everyone else and don't really follow the commands of the Koran to put Islam first/always.

Oceander

I hear only bigots would complain about this sort of thing. You know, because Muslims are just like everyone else and don't really follow the commands of the Koran to put Islam first/always.

Not all of them do.  It's a fact of life, get used to it. 

Offline skeeter

Exactly right. Muslims just want to live the dream and enjoy the benefits of a free society just like the rest of us.

They don't believe in all that stuff about killing the infidel because look at the Old Testament.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Not all of them do.  It's a fact of life, get used to it.

Then according to their Koran, they are apostate and not muslim at all. Their book also says they should be killed because of it. Get used to it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Exactly right. Muslims just want to live the dream and enjoy the benefits of a free society just like the rest of us.

They don't believe in all that stuff about killing the infidel because look at the Old Testament.

Yup! All that Kill the infidel stuff in 2017 is exactly equal to the text of a book the New Testament replaced a long time ago because I have muslim friends and reality has to make sure I don't face hard truths! Or by Allah (PBUH) I shall have an online fit!