Author Topic: Michael Moore: Town hall outcry 'makes the Tea Party look like preschool'  (Read 1035 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore: Town hall outcry 'makes the Tea Party look like preschool'
By Rebecca Savransky - 02/23/17 09:10 AM EST

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore is praising the protesters demonstrating at Republican lawmakers' town halls.

"They are there because they love this country. And they are coming out. And you know what, you're just seeing really the first week of these town halls," Moore said during an interview on MSNBC Wednesday night.

"This makes the tea party look like pre-school. I mean seriously."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320782-michael-moore-town-hall-outcry-makes-the-tea-party-look-like
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Alrighty then. Guess the nation has spoken. We need to keep Obamacare. Glad this is settled.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No, they were there because they were told.

Come on. Think about it. Not all congressmen hold town halls. So, why would all these people, all at once, start demanding the same town hall and cause the same ruckus, then create a show hall against congressmen who refused? You cannot tell me this was not orchestrated.

As for how? Well, most small towns have a public school with lots of unionized teachers. There's your base to make it look organic. The teachers' unions are the middleman. Someone is giving them orders.

(Could it be Soros? Maybe, but it could just as soon be any number of left-wing string pullers.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Town Hall Project Founded By Former Clinton Staffer
Parent company located at same address as Soros-funded group
BY: Joe Schoffstall   
February 22, 2017 4:00 pm

A group serving as a central hub of information for congressional town halls was founded by a former Hillary Clinton campaign staffer and its parent company is located at the same address as an organization funded by liberal billionaire George Soros.

Democrats have insisted that recent town hall outbursts against Republican politicians occurred organically, likening them to the Tea Party, while President Donald Trump yesterday tweeted that the "so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous occasions, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!"

The Town Hall Project, a group that serves as a one-stop shop of information for town hall protests across the country, is connected to a former Clinton staffer and is also closely affiliated with a number of liberal groups.

The group, which has been referenced by media outlets on numerous occasions, bills itself as a "volunteer-powered, grassroots effort that empowers constituents across the country to have face-to-face conversations with their elected representatives."

Jimmy Dahman, a former field organizer for the Clinton campaign in Iowa, founded the Town Hall Project. Dahman claimed on CNN that the town hall events are "all organic and happening at the grassroots level."

Dahman's group is closely involved with MoveOn.org, a major progressive activist group that recently launched a website, called ResistanceRecess.com, to encourage activists to attend town hall events.

The Town Hall Project's parent company is The Action Network, which was involved in demonstrations against Walmart and the protests in Ferguson.

The Action Network's board of directors includes Mark Fleischman, a former vice president of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU); Brian Young, who worked on campaigns for Howard Dean and John Kerry; Jeffrey Dugas, who worked for John Podesta's Center for American Progress and Elizabeth Warren's 2012 Senate campaign; and Rich Clayton, who worked for the SEIU and the shareholder activism arm of Change to Win, a labor group that describes itself as a "strategic organizing center."  ...
More at Washington Free Beacon
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:49:27 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Alrighty then. Guess the nation has spoken. We need to keep Obamacare. Glad this is settled.

Suddenly the Tea Party is news again.  Not sure if it was ever an Official Organization that you joined because I didn't but I did go to a Tea Party gathering.

It was a large gathering held in Southlake, an upscale town near Dallas.  The people were nicely dressed, friendly and polite.  I didn't see a scrap of trash on the ground.  The speakers were listened to politely and applauded.

Nobody screamed epithets or held up signs but I must admit something.  It is embarrassing but I was wearing a pin that said "Kiss my Lipstick."  I think I must have been referring to Sarah Palin, but that was long ago and besides .... the wench is dead, ....or not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

Moore could never fit within the TRAPPIST-1 solar system and his gravitational field would throw it completely into chaos.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Michael Moore makes Rosie O'Donnell look like a genius!   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

The 'fat man' is in the news once again. I think he's suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome; either that or he's just plain bat-crap crazy!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline uglybiker

You got it all backwards, Mickey! Your so-called outcry sounds like a bunch of screaming preschoolers!
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Michael Moore: Town hall outcry 'makes the Tea Party look like preschool'
By Rebecca Savransky - 02/23/17 09:10 AM EST

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore is praising the protesters demonstrating at Republican lawmakers' town halls.

"They are there because they love this country. And they are coming out. And you know what, you're just seeing really the first week of these town halls," Moore said during an interview on MSNBC Wednesday night.

"This makes the tea party look like pre-school. I mean seriously."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320782-michael-moore-town-hall-outcry-makes-the-tea-party-look-like
In October it will be the 100 year anniversary of 'glorious Bolshevik Revolution', comrades. They dragged rich guy out of palace and executed him and his lovely family.'

They've been showing Doctor Zhivago on cable...

For those of you who did not read the article at the link, go to @Sanguine 's post http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,250695.msg1239559.html#msg1239559, then read the article linked there (Yes, I KNOW it's Michael Moore) and see what they are up to.

If you don't want to give Huffpo the hit, see post number 20, I summed it up for you, but it's good to read it in their words.

This is just the beginning of this sort of stuff and people on the Right, especially Conservatives, had better brush off their counter-Delphi techniques, etc. and get ready to stand up.http://farmwars.info/?p=895
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:28:29 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Michael Moore: Town hall outcry 'makes the Tea Party look like preschool'
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 03:06:37 pm »
In October it will be the 100 year anniversary of 'glorious Bolshevik Revolution', comrades. They dragged rich guy out of palace and executed him and his lovely family.'

They've been showing Doctor Zhivago on cable...

For those of you who did not read the article at the link, go to @Sanguine 's post http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,250695.msg1239559.html#msg1239559, then read the article linked there (Yes, I KNOW it's Michael Moore) and see what they are up to.

If you don't want to give Huffpo the hit, see post number 20, I summed it up for you, but it's good to read it in their words.

This is just the beginning of this sort of stuff and people on the Right, especially Conservatives, had better brush off their counter-Delphi techniques, etc. and get ready to stand up.http://farmwars.info/?p=895

Thanks, @Smokin Joe.  It is important to know what they are doing.  And, there are some tactics that we should also be using. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Michael Moore: Town hall outcry 'makes the Tea Party look like preschool'
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 03:21:59 pm »
The 'fat man' is in the news once again. I think he's suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome; either that or he's just plain bat-crap crazy!
I truly hope that "conservatism" can skillfully make Moore and others of his ilk, the faces of the renewed "community organizer" era of the left.

After demonstrations in the 60s and 70s, the word "liberal" was badly damaged. From 1968-1992 the GOP held the White House for 20 of 24 years, using the dem's image a tool of ridicule and disdain.

It has gone further. There are even more "takers," who feel more "entitled." They are more dangerous and violent.

Conservatism needs to make use of communication to reinforce these ideas. Takers deserve to be negatively stigmatized, again.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln