Author Topic: Rush: Trump and His Cabinet Will Get the Economy Going  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump and His Cabinet Will Get the Economy Going
« on: February 22, 2017, 07:28:50 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/02/22/trump-and-his-cabinet-will-get-things-done/

Trump and His Cabinet Will Get the Economy Going

Feb 22, 2017

RUSH: Audio sound bite time. This was Fox Business Network late yesterday afternoon, the program Countdown to the Closing Bell. The fill-in host Ashley Webster, a guy speaking with Pacer ETFs Distributors President Sean O’Hara about the economy and Trump. Question: “There’s a lot of sentiment and emotion as part of this stock market rally I think in the sense of optimism, Sean. Do you think that’s well based? I mean, it just seems that business optimism, consumer optimism, housing market slowly turning around, it’s all pointing in the right direction.”

O’HARA: Optimism begets more optimism. The market seems on a tear. I was listening to something on the radio on the way down here. I was listening to Rush Limbaugh, and he said something which is right, which is obviously — Rush is always right, but he said, look, Donald Trump is up against so much resistance here, not only from Democrats, but also from people in his party. So if they’re not gonna cooperate with him, he’s not gonna get what he wants done, and that could be a big problem. But just like they did in the primaries and the election, I don’t think anybody should discount the president, especially Mr. Trump. He will, I think by sheer force of will, play the game his way and get what he wants to get done.

RUSH: Right. And don’t leave his cabinet out of this. Donald Trump has put together one of the strongest, best cabinets. And I’m telling you, these people are committed to this agenda. And, you know, H. R. McMaster, national security adviser, do you know what the Drive-By narrative on this is? This is so comical. “Well, this is good. This is good because now this guy will tell Trump when to shut up. This guy will tell Trump when he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. This guy will protect us. This guy will tell Trump that he’s stupid and an idiot. And this guy will tell Steve Bannon to get the hell out of the room.”

They can’t get it into their heads who’s calling the shots. On one hand over here Trump is this giant Godzilla that’s come in and just stomping all over everything and on the other hand he’s this idiot narcissist fool that doesn’t know anything and all of his advisers are running the show.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34