Author Topic: Another IQ test Quiz: If You Can Get 10/15 On This Test, You Must Have A 150 IQ  (Read 3069 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just found on FB another IQ test...lol

https://www.women.com/vanessa/quiz-if-you-can-get-10-slash-15-on-this-test-you-must-have-a-150-iq?utm_source=wdc_fb

100% - You're Super Smart!
MAGNIFICENT! It’s abundantly clear that you have an IQ of 150 because you aced all the questions! We might actually be looking at the next Einstein here! Way to go on a phenomenal score!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
100%.  :beer:

That applause gif is creepy though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 03:29:51 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I bet Trump takes all these quizzes.  :laugh:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I bet Trump takes all these quizzes.  :laugh:

Now why would you insert him into this...this is just a stupid little test...I have a Beatle one too!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

100%.

For the bonus question, "Were you stupid enough to finish this test?," I lied.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Now why would you insert him into this...this is just a stupid little test...I have a Beatle one too!

Donald J. Trump[/size][size=1px !important]Verified account[/size][/size]@realDonaldTrump[/url]

[/size][/size][/font][/b][/color] Follow

[/size]
[size=1px !important]More[/size][/font]
[/color]
[/size]Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

Offline Frank Cannon

MAGNIFICENT! It’s abundantly clear that you have a lot of time one your hands to take a stupid internet quiz that any 5 year old could ace!

Offline Frank Cannon

Donald J. Trump[/size][size=1px !important]Verified account[/size][/size]@realDonaldTrump[/url]

[/size][/size][/font][/b][/color] Follow

[/size]
[size=1px !important]More[/size][/font]
[/color]
[/size]Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

Bet ya a nickle Donny could post here without littering his posts with html code.

Offline Victoria33

100%.  :beer: That applause gif is creepy though.
@mystery-ak
@EC

Yes, got them all right. A WAIS individual IQ test for adults is not that easy and covers two scales - Verbal and Performance.  If you have to take that, I can be bribed to tell you the answers beforehand.  :0006: 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 04:21:23 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I got a hundred but I didn't think I was that smart.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Suppressed

@mystery-ak
@EC

Yes, got them all right. A WAIS individual IQ test for adults is not that easy and covers two scales - Verbal and Performance.  If you have to take that, I can be bribed to tell you the answers beforehand.  :0006:

Yeah, I got 100% but my IQ isn't that high anymore!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I got a hundred but I didn't think I was that smart.
Same here.......no, not that I didn't think you were that smart, that I also got a hundred percent and didn't think I was that smart! In my case I'm pretty sure the answer is that the test isn't that smart.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That was a waste of time. The goofy woman was clapping and happy. So, there's that.

It gave me 199% as a score. Something about completing it in record time.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:03:27 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I tell you the score:

Beautiful Russian Girls-1

bigheadfred-0
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Geeez, Myst, that was pretty easy. I kept looking for the trick questions.

I didn't think it worthy of hyperventilating applause (that did look odd).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I tell you the score:

Beautiful Russian Girls-1

bigheadfred-0
Aced it despite the distraction. But I'm sure about the kitten mittens. Do kittens wear mittens on their back paws. If not the answer is only 108.

Photo evidence seems to indicate 3 kitten would only wear 6 mittens, not 12. I could find no picture of the three little kittens wearing 4 mittens each. I answered 216, because it was the only one divisible by 18. Do I get a prize for trying to out think the test?

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Aced it despite the distraction. But I'm sure about the kitten mittens. Do kittens wear mittens on their back paws. If not the answer is only 108.

Photo evidence seems to indicate 3 kitten would only wear 6 mittens, not 12. I could find no picture of the three little kittens wearing 4 mittens each. I answered 216, because it was the only one divisible by 18. Do I get a prize for trying to out think the test?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Took an actual IQ test many years ago and scored fairly well.  I think  that's enough.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Took an actual IQ test many years ago and scored fairly well.  I think  that's enough.

I agree.  :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

I did pretty well, but I'd probably have done better if I had had some sleep in the 24 hours prior to the test. Oh well, I just figure it's at least that much, not that it matters.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

I knew all you guys were smart and would probably ACE this, that's why I come here.
   My bubble was quickly deflated about yall when I ACED it too.
   I'll admit I guessed on a couple, because I didn't want to burn up what few precious brain cells I have left.

In all likelihood based on my assumption, everyone gets a participation trophy from this website, cause I just can't be as smart as all of yall.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

I knew all you guys were smart and would probably ACE this, that's why I come here.
   My bubble was quickly deflated about yall when I ACED it too.
   I'll admit I guessed on a couple, because I didn't want to burn up what few precious brain cells I have left.

In all likelihood based on my assumption, everyone gets a participation trophy from this website, cause I just can't be as smart as all of yall.
I read comments over there, and a couple of commenters said they had gone back and re-done the test, intentionally getting some answers wrong. They got dinged on the wrong ones, so it isn't a complete participation trophy deal.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:16:36 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What "test"? That wasn't a test. I wasn't tested at all.

Until I tried to score with the Russian girls.

And no, I am not whining.

This is a hardship post.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What "test"? That wasn't a test. I wasn't tested at all.

Until I tried to score with the Russian girls.

And no, I am not whining.

This is a hardship post.

Whew! I was getting worried!   :silly:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien