Author Topic: WOLF! WOLF!  (Read 2073 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WOLF! WOLF!
« on: February 21, 2017, 11:36:31 pm »
WOLF! Wolf!

It just occured to me the left's and their neo-con buddies plans to demonize Trump just might end up being the biggest backfire in history.

I base this on the old fable about the boy who cried "wolf!" so many times where there were no wolves around that nobody believed him when the actual wolves showed up and started dining on people.

At the rate the Globalist Fascists of both the Dim and the alleged Republican Parties are going,by next week they will have accused Trump of so many false things that he will then be free to do any damn thing he wants to do politically because nobody will believe all the little boys in the media,congress,and the Senate screaming WOLF! WOLF!,even if this time there really is a wolf!

Honest!

Trust us!

Would we lie to you?

.....and nobody even bothers to look.

That's what happens when you overplay your hands,bubbas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: WOLF! WOLF!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 11:43:34 pm »
WOLF! Wolf!

It just occured to me the left's and their neo-con buddies plans to demonize Trump just might end up being the biggest backfire in history.

I base this on the old fable about the boy who cried "wolf!" so many times where there were no wolves around that nobody believed him when the actual wolves showed up and started dining on people.

At the rate the Globalist Fascists of both the Dim and the alleged Republican Parties are going,by next week they will have accused Trump of so many false things that he will then be free to do any damn thing he wants to do politically because nobody will believe all the little boys in the media,congress,and the Senate screaming WOLF! WOLF!,even if this time there really is a wolf!

Honest!

Trust us!

Would we lie to you?

.....and nobody even bothers to look.

That's what happens when you overplay your hands,bubbas.

What bothers me the most are the so-called republicans joining in on the lefties screamfest. After having been on the receiving end of it for decades, they now are joining in. I used to think that all republicans were more analytical and knew that doubling down on screaming when you have no argument will eventually backfire, but I guess I was wrong.

Maybe "Stockholm Syndrome"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: WOLF! WOLF!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:12:18 am »
What bothers me the most are the so-called republicans joining in on the lefties screamfest. After having been on the receiving end of it for decades, they now are joining in. I used to think that all republicans were more analytical and knew that doubling down on screaming when you have no argument will eventually backfire, but I guess I was wrong.

Maybe "Stockholm Syndrome"?

@Joe Wooten

Could be. I don't have no fancy  degree,so the name I put on it is "High School Kook Kid Lunch Table Syndrome". Everybody wants to sit at the table with the kool kids,and will stab their own brothers in the back for a chance to be a "Kook Kid" themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!