Author Topic: Thousands chant 'Allahu Akbar' for Farrakhan in Detroit  (Read 665 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Thousands chant 'Allahu Akbar' for Farrakhan in Detroit
« on: February 21, 2017, 01:18:02 am »
Says Jews not chosen by God: 'I'm here to announce the end of your time'

(THE AMERICAN MIRROR) — The Nation of Islam had its annual gathering in Detroit over the weekend and thousands of attendees chanted “Allahu Akbar” as Louis Farrakhan made his way onto the stage.

During his appearance at Joe Louis Arena, Farrakhan denounced Jews and told them they are not God’s “chosen” people.

“I want to disabuse the Jews today of the false claim that you are the chosen of God — that Israel or Palestine belongs to you,” he said.

“I want to disabuse you of that. I’m going to tell you about your future. You that think you have power to frighten and dominate the peoples of the world. I’m here to announce the end of your time,” Farrakhan said, slamming his hand on the podium.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/thousands-chant-allahu-akbar-farrakhan-detroit/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Thousands chant 'Allahu Akbar' for Farrakhan in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 01:34:20 am »
I'm betting there weren't thousands there. The video doesn't show what sounds like a small crowd.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 01:48:08 am »
Farrakhan is not a Muslim according to most Muslims around the world. He is his own religion.

Like Sheite and Sunni, Farrakhan has created his own personal version of Islam which is different from the rest of the world. No Muslim group other than Farrakhan believes in Black supremacy and spaceships, etc.

In fact, very many radical Muslim groups would kill Farrakhan as quickly as they would any Jew, for being a heretic.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:48:30 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 02:17:34 am »
Most people in this country have known for some time Farrakhan is insane.