Author Topic: Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos  (Read 5696 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:14:32 pm »
By Rebecca Savransky - 02/20/17 04:41 PM EST

Employees at Breitbart News are reportedly prepared to leave the company if controversial senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos is not fired.

Another senior editor at the publication told Washingtonian Monday that "at least a half dozen" employees are prepared to leave to organization because of remarks  Yiannopoulos made about pedophilia that gained attention this weekend.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320375-breitbart-employees-threaten-to-leave-over-yiannopoulos
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:27:25 pm »
So, it was perfectly fine with them until the general public noticed.  **nononono*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:30:59 pm »
Sure. Standard behavior for the left.

Give it a couple days. Then the invented shock/offense will wear off and Milo will probably be back to being a martyr with full support.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 12:31:16 am »
Sure. Standard behavior for the left.

Give it a couple days. Then the invented shock/offense will wear off and Milo will probably be back to being a martyr with full support.

Next riot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 01:05:46 am »
Andrew must be rolling in his grave.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 01:11:04 am »

Would this be called Breixit?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 01:13:17 am »

Would this be called Breixit?

You win the Internets for today Frank!  :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 01:34:50 am »
Just heard his book deal was cancelled.

Milo's 15 minutes are just about up I think.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 01:59:38 am »
So, it was perfectly fine with them until the general public noticed.  **nononono*

Is there some evidence they knew? No.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 02:00:57 am »
Following Salon's coverage of Milo Yiannopoulos, the site has deleted all of its articles by Todd Nickerson, who defended pedophilia.
[/size][/color]
[/size]

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/833834425653788672

In 20 years people will never believe these people even existed.[/font][/color]

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 02:06:51 am »

Tom. They are reporters. This stuff has been common knowledge in some circles for 3 years, and quite extensively and publicly documented.

If they didn't know, they should resign for their incompetence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 02:14:25 am »
Tom. They are reporters. This stuff has been common knowledge in some circles for 3 years, and quite extensively and publicly documented.

If they didn't know, they should resign for their incompetence.

I know some people got real upset with the tempest in a teapot football scandal of Adrian Peterson on charges of corporal punishment of his son, taking a switch to his son and he got arrested for whatever charges they laid out.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/

Some folks were outraged saying "child abuser"; how horrible but I doubt if the team knew this.

So, no, I don't think automatically, folks at Breitbart knew this, that people knew Prince was using heroin, that Michael Jackson did certain things until he was busted.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 02:40:06 am »

Anyone that works around or actually knows gay men is well aware of the practice of 'grooming' unless they have their head buried in the sand. It us utterly impossible to believe that an entire staff is unaware that gay men have a thing for twinks or be unaware what a twink is... or their ages. And yes, they start them very young.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 03:05:37 am »
He was fine when he trashed women, jews, democrats, immigrants, and assorted others but this is just tooooo much.
Who ever thought that Berkley was in the right to protest.
And of course, scummity, Levin,and assorted other trumpers defended lil Milo.................
We see that intellectual integrity is a thing of the past......for the most part.
Am sick of the defense of the indefensible.
Basket of deplorables......was too kind.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 03:11:06 am »
For quite a while now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 03:11:18 am »
Dunno. If enough quit, there might be a reduction in RPM....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 03:11:52 am »
He was fine when he trashed women, jews, democrats, immigrants, and assorted others but this is just tooooo much.
Who ever thought that Berkley was in the right to protest.
And of course, scummity, Levin,and assorted other trumpers defended lil Milo.................
We see that intellectual integrity is a thing of the past......for the most part.
Am sick of the defense of the indefensible.
Basket of deplorables......was too kind.

Berkely wasn't protesting the pedo thing though. they protested the idea that a right wing (yea I know but he was said to be and no one stopped to think) person was being allowed to speak.

Levin isn't worth the time it takes to listen to him. He showed his honor many times over threatening to leave the GOP and not following through, trashing pols for years only to tell his listeners to vote for them come election day and more.

Offline corbe

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 03:26:24 am »
Dear Breitbart employees: Quitting over Milo is hypocritical   

2 hours ago by JD Rucker   

As I’ve stated many times (including this morning), I wasn’t a fan of Milo Yiannopoulos even before his pro-pedophilia video started buzzing. He’s an entertainer with some conservative views mixed in with a dangerous worldview that promotes the alt-right in all its distasteful glory. The video only reaffirmed my belief that he’s a well spoken shock-jock, a gay and right-leaning Howard Stern with an accent.

As I’ve stated many times, I’m not a fan of Breitbart (the publication, not the man who righteously started it all). In fact, their presence as Trump’s Pravda was one of the things that compelled me to start this website in the first place. They claim to carry the conservative mantle but they continuously lash out at conservative principles, shunning former GOP candidates with true conservative bonafides while pumping up their chosen one. I’m fairly certain their reporting was somehow purchased by Trump, but I’m not a fan of getting sued, so we’ll leave it to speculation.

Reports are coming in that there are staff members who are threatening to quit if the publication doesn’t dismiss Milo. Let’s remember two things when considering this ludicrous notion. First, the video in question is a year old, so it’s not like they didn’t have an opportunity to know about it before hand. They’re journalists, right? Second, they work for this disgraceful publication knowing fully that it regularly publishes shocking and often fake news for the sake of page views.

For this to be the straw that broke their camel’s back is hypocritical. This is Breitbart’s shtick. They embrace the bizarre and outrageous. They’ve published articles embracing the most hideous things for a couple of years now. That they employ someone who may or may not have been joking about despicable acts for the sake of maintaining his and Breitbart’s shock aura is not news. It’s what anyone, particularly journalists who claim to embrace the truth, should have known all along.

<..snip..>

http://thenewamericana.com/2017/02/20/dear-breitbart-employees-quitting-milo-hypocritical/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 06:46:15 am »
Amazingly, some people at Clickbaitbart still have some line they refuse to cross

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 07:44:43 am »
By Rebecca Savransky - 02/20/17 04:41 PM EST

Employees at Breitbart News are reportedly prepared to leave the company if controversial senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos is not fired.

Another senior editor at the publication told Washingtonian Monday that "at least a half dozen" employees are prepared to leave to organization because of remarks  Yiannopoulos made about pedophilia that gained attention this weekend.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320375-breitbart-employees-threaten-to-leave-over-yiannopoulos

imho, this is a hideous, horrible topic.

However, I was relieved to read Milo's discussion of his true comments and their context. And, particularly--how he fiercely stands strongly against pedophilia.

He noted that he was sloppy in his wording and talking at one point about his seduction/experiences with an older man at age 13 or some such.

John Podesta, Shrillery, Dillbo et al . . . are a whole 'nother matter . . . supposedly there are videos . . . horrible videos . . . attested to by a high ranking member of the NYPD. When are the irate going to call those miserable excuses for human beings to account for far worse than mis-reported and mis-construed words?
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

geronl

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 08:01:00 am »
imho, this is a hideous, horrible topic.

However, I was relieved to read Milo's discussion of his true comments and their context. And, particularly--how he fiercely stands strongly against pedophilia.

"In the gay world, some of the most important, enriching, and incredibly life affirming, shaping relationships between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys." - Milo

Offline Quix

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 08:22:31 am »
"In the gay world, some of the most important, enriching, and incredibly life affirming, shaping relationships between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys." - Milo

Suicide vs someone who shows some kind of "caring," regardless of how twisted . . . could be seen as positive to the one on the brink of suicide.

Certainly that does NOT mean that in the overall scheme of things in God's universe and priorities that God or healthy folks would view such as positive, at all.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:23:40 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 01:14:49 pm »
Suicide vs someone who shows some kind of "caring," regardless of how twisted . . . could be seen as positive to the one on the brink of suicide.

Certainly that does NOT mean that in the overall scheme of things in God's universe and priorities that God or healthy folks would view such as positive, at all.

You've a good heart, Quix.

But you know what happens to people who equate being a sex object with being cared about (About, not for) for whatever reason, and it is more than possible for a grown man to show a frightened and confused young boy (or girl for that matter) that he cares without taking him to bed.

Offline Quix

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 04:58:46 pm »

But you know what happens to people who equate being a sex object with being cared about (About, not for) for whatever reason, and it is more than possible for a grown man to show a frightened and confused young boy (or girl for that matter) that he cares without taking him to bed.

OF COURSE YOU ARE QUITE CORRECT. I strongly agree wholeheartedly.

Milo was clearly abused, by a pedophile, as he's noted.

It's not a thousand % shocking that Milo has ended up with torn feelings about such a history.

And being an elaborate 'hand' for a pedophile is foundationally, in its effects, etc. etc. etc. a very hideous, abusive, destructive thing regardless of Milo's torn feelings. . . . and regardless of whether AT THE TIME, it FEELS like a warm shelter in a very black hurricane, to the victim, or not.

What is . . . also . . . hideous and extremely foundationally destructive is the horrific ATTACHMENT DISORDER that results in, contributes to a huge percentage of homosexuality, broken marriages, jail time, murders, sexual abuse, physical abuse, verbal abuse, rapes etc. etc. etc. of millions of youth and young adults of many ages, value orientations and sexual orientation.

Some of those raging at Milo's conflicted, confused perspectives might do well to rage at the person in their mirror for contributing to such confusions and tortured lives of youth they know at close range.

= = =

Thanks for your kind words. I try. I fail at a lot of things but I earnestly try to do unto others and to do the loving thing.

I'm saddened by Milo a lot. He sees through a lot of modern political and philosophical crap. And we have been long overdue for someone articulate, funny etc. to stand up for sanity in such arenas better than the average bear.

Yet, he's clearly damaged in a list of ways and has yet to walk free of a lot of his chains.

It's rumored that he's been planning to enter a Christian re-orientation facility. I hope it's a good one. I hope it's true. I hope it works, for him.

I think he's worth our prayers.

Thanks for your kind reply.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:59:54 pm by Quix »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 05:08:31 pm »

Its like transgenders who think it will be OK once they have a normal relationship. Its simply not going to happen because anyone attracted to a transgender is them-self a deviant and isn't going to accept any attempts at normalcy.