Author Topic: Canada: Montreal pushed to become “sanctuary city” for migrants  (Read 471 times)

rangerrebew

Canada: Montreal pushed to become “sanctuary city” for migrants

February 20, 2017 10:03 am By Christine Williams 10 Comments

Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre’s move to have Montreal declared a “sanctuary city” comes as a surge of immigrants cross into Canada from the United States.

Coderre is also president of the World Association of Major Metropolises, an organization that has been cozying up with Tehran over the past two decades; so Coderre’s lack of concern about jihadists possibly crossing into Canada is perhaps understandable. The World Association of Major Metropolises signed an agreement with Tehran last fall to “boost mutual cooperation in various fields.” The World Association of Major Metropolises is described as “the largest association gathering the governments of major cities and metropolitan areas all over the world.”

On January 31st, Montreal Mayor Coderre tweeted:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/canada-montreal-pushed-to-become-sanctuary-city-for-migrants
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 05:26:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Re: Canada: Montreal pushed to become “sanctuary city” for migrants
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 05:27:36 pm »
This is a city that banned English signs,  I wonder how accommodating they will be for allowing signs in Arabic?

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 05:29:16 pm »
I guess the French, whether in Montreal  or Paris, just don't get it when it comes to muzzies.  Oddly, Charles DeGaulle did and warned the world the muzzies would create the next world crisis.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 05:31:19 pm »
This is a city that banned English signs,  I wonder how accommodating they will be for allowing signs in Arabic?

Maybe they meant only French speaking muzzies. :whistle: