Author Topic: Establishment media mocks Trump for Sweden comment while Swedish MP’s demand billions for police amid growing crisis  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

Establishment media mocks Trump for Sweden comment while Swedish MP’s demand billions for police amid growing crisis

February 20, 2017 12:10 pm By Robert Spencer 2 Comments

The establishment propaganda media is indeed, as President Trump said, “the enemy of the American people.” The latest is that Trump is a fool for referring to trouble in Sweden, because everything is going swimmingly there. Scroll through the stories here and tell me that all is well.

And the news story below has this: “In February 2016, the National Criminal Investigation Service was forced to admit more than 50 areas in were now labelled as “no-go zones” as sex crimes, attacks on police, drug dealing and children carrying weapons were common occurrences.” Wow, Trump is really an idiot, eh?

In the ridiculous and fact-free Vox piece excerpted below, “journalist” Zack Beauchamp invokes another hard-Left “journalist,” Doug Saunders (not excerpted below), who attempts to explain away Sweden’s rape epidemic as resulting not from Muslim migrants, but from increased reporting. Funny how that increased reporting coincides exactly with the migrant influx. There also seems to have been, coincidence of coincidences, an increase in reporting of rapes right around the same time in Cologne and elsewhere in Europe. Doug Saunders, meanwhile, is a shameless Left-propagandist who a few years ago misrepresented my remarks critical of Obama on a Russian news program as evidence that I was attacking “the United States” (who knew that Obama equaled the United States?) and endorsing Putin’s repressive measures. (This was, as it turns out, a foretaste of the Left’s cynical and hypocritical hysteria over Russia that it took up in earnest during the 2016 presidential campaign.) Doug Saunders has the journalistic integrity of Josef Goebbels — which is, of course, why someone like Zack Beauchamp invokes him as an authority.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/establishment-media-mocks-trump-for-sweden-comment-while-swedish-mps-demand-billions-for-police-amid-growing-crisis
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 05:24:39 pm by rangerrebew »