Author Topic: BREAKING: CPAC rescinds Milo Yiannopoulos invitation, citing pro-pedophilia comments  (Read 8345 times)

geronl

On a positive note, I hope this will finally be the end of this guy. I am tired of seeing him out there feeding the media narrative on what a conservative is.

Are you kidding? To his fans this is another example of censorship

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm going to laugh my ass off when he goes full Huffington and his fans are going to go even further left to avoid admitting they were wrong.

He probably will sooner rather than later just for revenge for CPAC.

Offline Norm Lenhart

He probably will sooner rather than later just for revenge for CPAC.

Gay men are the most vindictive things on the planet.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Are you kidding? To his fans this is another example of censorship

He just went live on facebook a few minutes ago all trumpertantrum like. The live stream is probably still going on as I post this.

Online corbe

Gay men are the most vindictive things on the planet.
   Right behind Lesbians, what a miserable group of people always so damn angry!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Right behind Lesbians, what a miserable group of people always so damn angry!

Mental illness rarely results in happy campers.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
And many, many, many more have completely lost the sense of discernment to see through games and 'performance art' and understand what trolling is.

I have seen (even up to this afternoon on Facebook), good old Christian grandmothers defend him and think he is just the sweetist, best thing.

Its not even about seeing through anything. It was wilful betrayal and surrender.

At the GOP convention one of Trump's personally invited guests stood there on stage and told conservatives,  "If you don't support gay marriage, there is the door" and the morons applauded like trained seals.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 08:58:02 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Cripplecreek

That is literally their only criteria for heroism

Piers Morgan is another who is getting praise from the "right" these days.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Piers Morgan is another who is getting praise from the "right" these days.

Absolutely! When he's right he's right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

This is sad news. Who is going to push the Conservative pedophile position now? Maybe they can get Gerry Sandusky via satellite or something.

geronl

Just because someone is correct once or twice doesn't mean they should get hero status

Offline Norm Lenhart

Stopped clock. Personally, considering the whole of his work against everything right and just in the world, I wouldn't welcome his contribution to the cause. It's just as likely he's trying to remain relevant as being honest.

Offline Norm Lenhart

This is sad news. Who is going to push the Conservative pedophile position now? Maybe they can get Gerry Sandusky via satellite or something.

Well FR is still a thing and they have several plants here that are pro gay and swearing to be conservative so I'm sure someone will breach the gap.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Stopped clock. Personally, considering the whole of his work against everything right and just in the world, I wouldn't welcome his contribution to the cause. It's just as likely he's trying to remain relevant as being honest.

When he's right he's right regardless of motivation.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

From what I'm seeing on twitter it looks like Milo may be headed for trouble at Breitbart as well.

With Bannon gone maybe the spirit of Andrew may be beginning to reassert itself.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well FR is still a thing and they have several plants here that are pro gay and swearing to be conservative so I'm sure someone will breach the gap.

I understand there is a lot of "Breaching the Gap" at the Folsom St Festival and various bath houses around the country.

Offline Norm Lenhart

When he's right he's right regardless of motivation.

Sure. But his motivation is the problem. We don't need yet another 'supporter' weasling his way in, only to drive another knife in when it's beneficial to do so. AKA Beware of known liberals acting conservative.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I understand there is a lot of "Breaching the Gap" at the Folsom St Festival and various bath houses around the country.

And the RNC. And CPAC. But since thats a conservative value in 2017, it's all good.

Offline Frank Cannon

From what I'm seeing on twitter it looks like Milo may be headed for trouble at Breitbart as well.

With Bannon gone maybe the spirit of Andrew may be beginning to reassert itself.

I can't find this story anywhere at Trumpbart. Perhaps they are still polishing this story before they publish. They are always very careful about getting their facts straight.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sure. But his motivation is the problem. We don't need yet another 'supporter' weasling his way in, only to drive another knife in when it's beneficial to do so. AKA Beware of known liberals acting conservative.

As with voting for Trump for president, one must consider the entire picture and not just one isolated incident.  His rants on guns and gun control have not been forgotten by me for a second!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

No matter. It's not salvageable. It's the poster site for the alt-right. That brand will never wash off.

Offline Norm Lenhart

As with voting for Trump for president, one must consider the entire picture and not just one isolated incident.  His rants on guns and gun control have not been forgotten by me for a second!

But you pay attention. Most on the right just grasp at any straw that they find.

Offline Frank Cannon

And the RNC. And CPAC. But since thats a conservative value in 2017, it's all good.

Good news. I still have my rainbow suspenders from when Mork and Mindy were fashionable. Looks like I can dust them off next time I head to a GOP fundraiser.

Nanu Nanu.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
But you pay attention. Most on the right just grasp at any straw that they find.

Can't argue with that! And it is a SAD commentary!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Denny Hastert is a little bit too old. But I hear the Duggar Family is Tan and Rested.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln