Author Topic: Video surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos defending pedophilia, ACU board reportedly not consulted on CPAC invite  (Read 1433 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....Then on Sunday morning, less than one day after the controversial announcement about the CPAC speaker lineup, video surfaced of Yiannopoulos allegedly defending pedophilia in the past.

“We get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff,” Yiannopoulos is heard saying in a video, acknowledging that he has a controversial point of view, “to the point where we are heavily policing consensual adults.”

“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,” he added......

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

Offline ABX

Just a warning, it actually gets pretty graphic after this point.

The video is also at the link, not just 'reported to say' but actual video.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just a warning, it actually gets pretty graphic after this point.

The video is also at the link, not just 'reported to say' but actual video.

Thats just the standard 'grooming' thing they do. Which is ignored by all their apologists. Not new. In fact, a core part of the recruitment culture they rely on.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
To those of us who know Milo yappylittleshit from his days in gamergate, organising and orchestrating online bullying, harrassment, and doxxing campaigns - this is not new information.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

To those of us who know Milo yappylittleshit from his days in gamergate, organising and orchestrating online bullying, harrassment, and doxxing campaigns - this is not new information.

And milo had a lot to do with nearly destroying all the good that the whole issue gamergate was built around. Namely, exposing the corruption/payola in the gaming media.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In the words (and voice) of George Takei... "oh, my."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And milo had a lot to do with nearly destroying all the good that the whole issue gamergate was built around. Namely, exposing the corruption/payola in the gaming media.

While corruption in gaming media was part of it, don't forget the whole damned thing started from a dumped boyfriend looking for revenge.

Still,Cernovich was just as bad, if not worse.

Odd how those two are now heavy in the Trump camp, isn't it?

Offline Norm Lenhart

While corruption in gaming media was part of it, don't forget the whole damned thing started from a dumped boyfriend looking for revenge.

Watergate was just a second rate break in too. But it exposed far bigger problems.Besides. The girl was banging half the gaming media so if anything, Gamergate prevented a VD outbreak ;)

I will never forgive that mess for shooting Anitia Sarkesian to prominence though.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'll never forgive it for shooting Davis Aurini and Jordan Owen to prominence - though their ineptitude gave me some giggles.

Got to admit, I prefer a bit of shape to female characters in-game, sexist or no. I usually play as one, since if I'm watching the screen for a while, why the hell do I want to be looking at some big bruiser? Want to see that I go to work.  :tongue2:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Gamer gate and the alt right are pretty much one and the same.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'll never forgive it for shooting Davis Aurini and Jordan Owen to prominence - though their ineptitude gave me some giggles.

Got to admit, I prefer a bit of shape to female characters in-game, sexist or no. I usually play as one, since if I'm watching the screen for a while, why the hell do I want to be looking at some big bruiser? Want to see that I go to work.  :tongue2:

Modded Skyrim is for you ;)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Gamer gate and the alt right are pretty much one and the same.

Nope. The alt right co-opted it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Modded Skyrim is for you ;)

When I get a decent system, it's the one I'll be buying. There's an Elder Scrolls mod for it.  :laugh:

Fallout looks appealing in a way - granddaughter plays it - but it's honestly a little too close to my life half the time to be what I want in a game.

Offline ABX

Nope. The alt right co-opted it.

I'm not very in tune with what all is going on with gamergate, but it seems there is an underlying similarity where the alt-right was born from and essentially operates in the internet trolling manner. It is almost like both operate just outside of reality, crossing the line where they take out the fictions or virtual world and bring their activities and attitudes to real life.

Maybe worth a discussion for another thread.

Offline Norm Lenhart

When I get a decent system, it's the one I'll be buying. There's an Elder Scrolls mod for it.  :laugh:

Fallout looks appealing in a way - granddaughter plays it - but it's honestly a little too close to my life half the time to be what I want in a game.

Skyrim special edition
CBBE body replacer
Skyrim beautiful followers

Done

Enjoy playing a Boris Valejo painting ;))

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm not very in tune with what all is going on with gamergate, but it seems there is an underlying similarity where the alt-right was born from and essentially operates in the internet trolling manner. It is almost like both operate just outside of reality, crossing the line where they take out the fictions or virtual world and bring their activities and attitudes to real life.

Maybe worth a discussion for another thread.

Hell with facebook/twitter existing, thats the reality of the world today as a whole and has been for some time.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Sorry, Ab.

It's rather difficult to find many on political fora who've even heard of gamergate and even fewer who care. Hence my diversion.

Back on topic - He's defended pedophilia three times that I'm aware of. This video, in a blog post (since removed, but I think there's an archive copy of it still) and at a public appearance during the height of the whole Gamergate thing. He's also semi-defended it from his own point of view as a youngster with an older guy a few times.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Sorry, Ab.

It's rather difficult to find many on political fora who've even heard of gamergate and even fewer who care. Hence my diversion.

Back on topic - He's defended pedophilia three times that I'm aware of. This video, in a blog post (since removed, but I think there's an archive copy of it still) and at a public appearance during the height of the whole Gamergate thing. He's also semi-defended it from his own point of view as a youngster with an older guy a few times.

With his priest in one of them. Went on about it at length in a Sargon of Akad interview on Youtube.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
With his priest in one of them. Went on about it at length in a Sargon of Akad interview on Youtube.

Bingo - couldn't remember the name.

I do him the courtesy of saying semi defended in that case because we do presume (usually correctly) that the underage party is the victim.