Author Topic: “That’s what they have in dictatorships”: Chris Wallace rips Priebus for wanting a ‘state - run media’  (Read 292 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
“That’s what they have in dictatorships”:  Chris Wallace rips Priebus for wanting a ‘state - run media’

Excerpt:

“Wait a minute, Reince,” a frustrated Wallace exclaimed. “You just complained about unnamed sources. You’re using an unnamed source.”

‘That’s what they have in dictatorships’: Chris Wallace rips Priebus for wanting a ‘state-run media’

“Well, I didn’t ask for approval to use their name,” Priebus said after a long pause. “But when I say top level people, I mean top level people.”

“Reince, here is the problem, I don’t have a problem with you complaining about an individual story,” Wallace replied. “We sometimes get it wrong, you guys sometimes get it wrong. I don’t have any problem with you complaining about bias. But you went a lot further than that, or the president went a lot further. He said that the fake media, not certain stories, that the fake media are an enemy to the country. We don’t have a state-run media in this country, that’s what they have in dictatorships.”

Watch the video below via YouTube:

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/thats-what-they-have-in-dictatorships-chris-wallace-rips-priebus-for-wanting-a-state-run-media/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.