Author Topic: BREAKING: @Reince’s Gal & @WhiteHouse Chief of Staff @KMWalsh_GOP Is Source Of Trump Leaks To @NYTimes & Others  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Oh yea.. Little Green Footballs

No that's another guy. This is a young guy with a beard Charles Johnson. Vaguely remember him from the gamergate thing I think?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ah, court intrigue, gotta love it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Well, no conservatives are in the target cross-hairs in this admin
Indeed. Conservatives were all kicked to the curb months ago as unneeded to the new way by their supposed fellows as a liability, Hillary supporters and all the other things we heard to abandon SoCons... and principle.

Of course the media helped there considerably as well.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

No that's another guy. This is a young guy with a beard Charles Johnson. Vaguely remember him from the gamergate thing I think?

Holy carp and bluegill. You are right. I just did a quick check. This guy is worse than The Little Green Footballs Johnson. This Charles Johnson actually wrote for The Daily Stormer (I'm not even going to explain or link to it, if you know what it is, you know why this is a problem). He describes himself as the Reddit Fascist Mod on various WN boards. Probably just a stunt for attention, but not exactly anything we would consider reliable or want to use.