Author Topic: Paul rips McCain: Take his press comments 'with a grain of salt'  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul rips McCain: Take his press comments 'with a grain of salt'
« on: February 19, 2017, 05:04:16 pm »

Paul rips McCain: Take his press comments 'with a grain of salt'
By Anna Giaritelli (@anna_giaritelli) • 2/19/17 10:01 AM

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., on Sunday warned against taking seriously comments his Senate colleague John McCain of Arizona made on Saturday, in which the Arizona lawmaker compared President Trump's actions toward the press to "how dictators get started."

"The thing is, I don't agree with his analysis and applying that to the president," Paul told Jon Karl, guest host of ABC's "This Week." "Everything that [McCain] says about the president is colored by his own personal dispute he's got running with President Trump and it should be taken with a grain of salt, because John McCain's the guy that's advocated for war everywhere. He would bankrupt the nation."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/paul-rips-mccain-take-his-press-comments-with-a-grain-of-salt/article/2615271

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Paul rips McCain: Take his press comments 'with a grain of salt'
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 05:23:41 pm »
Rand summed it nicely.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:48:58 pm »
Didn't McLame make those comments from Germany?   Strange for a senator to criticize the president so harshly from foreign soil.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 05:53:34 pm »
Didn't McLame make those comments from Germany?   Strange for a senator to criticize the president so harshly from foreign soil.

I believe that is correct driftd.