Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: ‘The Media Did Not Make Donald Trump and They Can’t Destroy Him’  (Read 5332 times)

Offline kevindavis007

And Reagan handled them with typical Reagan class.

Something that Trump should learn..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Rush was in the trunk for Trump for a lot of the campaign. He refused to criticize anything the orange fool said and did. He talked up Trump for 96% of his shows before mentioning how conservative Cruz is for a minute or so.

That's not true and you may know it and not care or you may not know it and just think it.

By the way, it's 'in the tank' not in the trunk unless, of course, he was kidnapped.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I think candidates should read Washington's Rules of Civility.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Trump cannot learn to have Reagan class.  Almost no one does and Trump certainly does not.

I may be beating a horse that's so dead it has begun to smell, but I still cannot figure out the up side in joining the libs and media in trashing Trump.

You tell me.

geronl

That's not true and you may know it and not care or you may not know it and just think it.

By the way, it's 'in the tank' not in the trunk unless, of course, he was kidnapped.

I think he might have been. :tongue2:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump cannot learn to have Reagan class.  Almost no one does and Trump certainly does not.

I may be beating a horse that's so dead it has begun to smell, but I still cannot figure out the up side in joining the libs and media in trashing Trump.

You tell me.

You're totally right Emjay. Trump is super and a winner. Greatest dude ever.

Is that better?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Doing anything tonight? (It's not what it sounds like, honest!!)

If not, fire up youtube and search for "One Foot in the Grave." You can thank me (and Meldrew) tomorrow while you are still giggling.

Well, dangit, I thought maybe I was being asked out.  I will do as you suggest.

Offline kevindavis007

You tell me.

Cause sometimes constructive criticism is a good thing.  When Trump does good things I'll give him kudos for that.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You tell me.

Trump doesn't really mean to be insulting.  He multi-tasks, and gets the most out of every waking hour.

Trump cannot live in that world, because his creed has always been...'don't waste my/our time...what's on your mind?  What to you want?  What do you need? How can we help each other?  Directly and succinctly.

That demand for honestly, and brevity has served him well in his life.

Just another POV that might turn a light on for somebody.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Is that better?
Alright! Hell yes!
See? I knew these guys would catch on.

Ok. Now that we have that settled, let's move on and do what we all can to Make America Great Again!

Welcome aboard to All new converts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

Alright! Hell yes!

Ok. Now that we have that settled, let's move on and do what we all can to Make America Great Again!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Alright! Hell yes!

I'm still waiting for @DCPatriot to 'turn on the light'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

I'm still waiting for @DCPatriot to 'turn on the light'.

:seeya:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The media did make Trump. If it weren't for the tabloids and crap TV like Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous there's no way a teenager like myself would have known anything about Donald Trump back in the 1980s. After all, there are far more billionaires we don't know than billionaires we do know because most avoid the limelight.

As far as FOX is concerned you're absolutely right. Trump couldn't have gotten better service from a hooker behind a dumpster in a back alley. I abandoned FOX the day Trump made the claim about Rafael Cruz being involved in the JFK assassination and those idiots sat there with concerned looks on their faces nodding their heads like morons. I've never looked back.

Right and Trump and friends think they have a claim to Fake News.  The JFK assassination thing and Trumps tabloid.  LOL!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Limbaugh's comments about the media making past Pubbie president's is a lot of bull. There have absolutely ZERO!!!! Pubbie presidents in the last century made by the media. The lib media has oppposed every Pubbie prez candidate for as long as I can remember over fifty years worth. Heck, mild and inoffenive Mitt Romney was depicted by the media as the reactionary devil of the century.
Another bogus straw man from Rush.
To Rush, apparently everybody who opposes His Orangeness is the establishment. There can be no valid criticism of Trump...everything he does is wonderful. Phooey on that.
It seems many people can't maintain a critical view of both sides.....the media is criminal in their disregard for presenting all the news, and Trump is no Savior Of The People.  I just hope Trump doesn't turn out to be as bad as I think he will be.  Just being better than Hillary is not good enough.

The liberal left, the MSM, and the RINO's are trying to destroy this President.  That is truly indicative of how deep that swamp really is and how correct President Trump is.  I was never a Trump supporter, but he's putting forth an effort unlike any President in my lifetime to reverse the destructive course this country is on.  Like him or not, so far he's beat the libs and the MSM at their own game. I think it would be wise to stand behind this President otherwise we'll never drain the swamp and I can almost guarantee you, next election we're going to wind up with someone equally as horrific or worse than Hillary.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:22:52 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I think he might have been. :tongue2:

geroni that troll is too much!  LOL!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The liberal left, the MSM, and the RINO's are trying to destroy this President.

Complete and utter nonsense. Most of this President's destruction is the fault of one man and one man only: Trump himself.

geronl

geroni that troll is too much!  LOL!!

I know. It's a holy relic, whenever anyone disparages the Orange One, his acolytes are supposed to rub it vigorously to send vital good vibes to the President. It's the official Ego Stroke Device of the Church of Trump.

Offline DCPatriot

I know. It's a holy relic, whenever anyone disparages the Orange One, his acolytes are supposed to rub it vigorously to send vital good vibes to the President. It's the official Ego Stroke Device of the Church of Trump.

You need to shut-up and put some pants on!       22222frying pan

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Is that better?

Way better if you like sarcasm.  I only like it when I'm the one doing it.

We all know that Trump is a easy target with enough personal faults to make the NY Times giddy.

My question is...if you would kindly take me seriously:  what is the upside to joining the media and the dems in jumping on Trump for personal annoying qualities?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Like Buddha huh?  That is one ugly god troll.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Complete and utter nonsense. Most of this President's destruction is the fault of one man and one man only: Trump himself.
I will never understand Trump's obsessions with trivialities. Whenever he is speaking about anything in any situation he will inevitably start talking about crap that nobody cares about, like his crowd size or the ratings of some TV show. It's confusing.

I can picture Trump addressing the U.N and then suddenly start talking about why he is a better host than Schwarzenegger. He has a real and serious problem with staying on topic.

He needs to understand that most people do not care about the things that are important to Trump, they care about issues that will affect their lives and their future. Crowd size does not fit that category.

I don't know what can be done to fix this bad habit, but he must get it under control as quickly as possible.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:08:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rush Limbaugh: ‘The Media Did Not Make Donald Trump and They Can’t Destroy Him’

LOL wanna bet they can't?  They're already hard at work trying to do just that. And he doesn't realize how he's helping them with the task.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Bingo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!