Author Topic: Lawmaker wants to ban forced microchip implants, markings. Proposal would go further than any other in U.S. to protect privacy  (Read 744 times)

rangerrebew

Lawmaker wants to ban forced microchip implants, markings
Proposal would go further than any other in U.S. to protect privacy
Published: 15 hours ago. Updated: 02/18/2017 at 6:24 PM

Microchips are already being implanted in employees in Belgium and Sweden.

Microchips are already being implanted in employees in Belgium and Sweden.

Nevada may become the fifth state to pass a law banning the implanting of RFID microchips in humans without their consent.

Republican state Sen. Becky Harris introduced a bill in the Nevada legislature that would make it a felony to forcibly implant the tracking devices in any human being, including the mentally impaired.

Harris said she’s worried computer chips could pose serious risks to human rights and public health.

“This is a completely new issue,” Harris said in a statement. “I just want a safety measure in place until we better understand the technology and the reasoning behind people’s desire to require implanting chips.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/lawmaker-wants-to-ban-forced-microchip-implants-markings/#2m0uPdbWaJGdDQOZ.99

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm okay with that. Don't be forced to be implanted, but you can if you want to.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis