Author Topic: New Jersey: Judge to decide on evidence in tunnel weapons case  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: New Jersey: Judge to decide on evidence in tunnel weapons case
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 02:11:26 am »
Now it goes to the Sopranos in NJ- (I forgot what real crime family they were modeled after, ) and Christie.

But there are some good people here from NJ. All is not lost. Some parts are really beautiful. I'm hoping we get a new decent governor and senator this year.....(no praying icon?)
NJ is a wonderful state, as are NY, MD, and a host of other places with fascinating geology and wonderful resources. Everywhere I have ever gone I have met fundamentally good people who exist amid those who vote in poor governments, even with the best intentions.
My undergrad (geology) advisor did his PhD work there. (He's a mineralogist). Absolutely fascinating geology there.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 05:13:49 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis