Author Topic: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps  (Read 11354 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2017, 01:32:01 am »
‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps.

So the twink has left the thread?

You guys are truly amazing!  How do you do it is all I want to know/

Brainwashing and cults IIRC.

Offline corbe

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2017, 01:32:32 am »
‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps.

You guys are truly amazing!  How do you do it is all I want to know/

Let's put the twink back in cause, Gateway Pundit where the twinkee/twinkette is employed just dropped another Reince is trying to overthrow the Govt article, that's at least 5 from various organizations in 7 days. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2017, 01:32:48 am »
Jefferson's quotes matter because he was, intellectually, among the leading lights of the Founding Fathers and of HUGE influence among those who wrote the Constitution and Federalist papers.

As for context, the statement means just what it says...and I gave it in full context of his views on governance. Christianity is linked to western moral sensibilities over time and tradition, but has ZERO direct role in our government...and that is the meaning of Adams statement. He understood clearly, and advocated, that the United States was NOT founded on Christianity...nor should Christianity be related to government in any way other than through its impact on individual men who served in governance.

Again, god is not mentioned in the Constitution...a deliberate and pointed act by men who were themselves religious. They understood how religion and rule were not compatible...and in fact were dangerous when brought together in such a fashion. This was not to prevent an Iranian style theocracy...as you cite for some odd reason...but rather to keep the potentially oppressive effects of religious advocacy out of our Republic.

Jefferson only counts to YOU because you're trying to use him to prop up a lame argument.

Kinda like people that use his letter to the Danbury Baptists as proof of a wall of separation.

It's a foolish Avenue to take.

As for no mention of God in the Constitution... thats more due to the fact they modeled the Preamble and the Constitution after the Articles of Confederation which didn't specifically mention God than it is due to the reason you're trying to use.

Fact of the matter is the many of the Framers also helped write their state Constitutions as well and many of those DO contain references to God.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2017, 01:33:43 am »

In a twinkle of the I.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2017, 01:34:23 am »
My ancestry research led me to discover just how twisted American history has become in regards to Christianity.  A Marquette University historian of all people set me straight on the Salem witch trials. He said the Trials happened but "popular history" departs from reality from that point on. He said there were only a small handful of deaths and only one appeared to be an execution and that was unsanctioned (a mob lynching). In reality the church elders were trying to stamp out the hysteria because witchcraft was a pagan belief. Increase Mather wrote that the devil had indeed come to "Salem Towne" but he came not as witch craft but in those who bear false witness against their neighbors.

It all came back to standard stuff like greed, lust, envy etc with a witchcraft spark provided by two young girls likely suffering the effects of accidental ergot poisoning. While I was reading through the testimony the prof suggested I was struck by how many indians were called to testify.

I think it is delightful that someone actually has read and understands true history from diary writings that has been perverted by modern academia do promote the culture that now sees Christianity as the bane of civilization and teaches that.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2017, 01:35:12 am »
My perceptions are fine. Your grasp of history is whats lacking. You can't seem to accept the reality of our founding, nor the myriad references to Christianity littered throughout out founding documents. The founders did not base Americas core values on Islam or anything BUT Christian values. If they did, the onus is on you to explain their presence throughout our history.

Show me any mention of Christianity in our Constitution.
Show me any mention of Christianity in the Federalist Papers.
I've shown you, clear as a bell, John Adams flatly stating that our government was...explicitly...not founded on Christianity.
None of this is asserting that Christianity had no influence on the FF's...which it obviously did in terms of their own ethics...it just wasn't part of the governmental system they created.
Onus removed.

The "core values" they based our government upon were the very broad range of Western Enlightenment values of their time...one of those "values" being a deep desire to keep government and relation apart from one another. Yes, they had values that were imbued with their own personal religious beliefs...and yes, they worked very hard to ensure the government they built was protected from the dangers they understood to be inherent to even their own belief systems.

At this point, the argument is pointless...you are unable to accept the obvious preponderance of evidence demonstrating just how deeply determined the FF's were to keep religion...even Christianity...out of government. All I can do is show you the facts and give you the statements of these men...I can't make you believe them. As such, I'll leave you to your....confirmation bias and misperceptions. In time, I'll hope you will do some reading and educate yourself on these issues more fully so we can have a more rational discussion. Adieu.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:37:46 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2017, 01:36:26 am »
So how's that repeal of the LGBTQXYZ agenda by the Ultimate Outsider going?

Are we winning yet?

:shrug:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:37:39 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2017, 01:36:29 am »
My ancestry research led me to discover just how twisted American history has become in regards to Christianity.  A Marquette University historian of all people set me straight on the Salem witch trials. He said the Trials happened but "popular history" departs from reality from that point on. He said there were only a small handful of deaths and only one appeared to be an execution and that was unsanctioned (a mob lynching). In reality the church elders were trying to stamp out the hysteria because witchcraft was a pagan belief. Increase Mather wrote that the devil had indeed come to "Salem Towne" but he came not as witch craft but in those who bear false witness against their neighbors.

It all came back to standard stuff like greed, lust, envy etc with a witchcraft spark provided by two young girls likely suffering the effects of accidental ergot poisoning. While I was reading through the testimony the prof suggested I was struck by how many indians were called to testify.

Is it safe to assume @Cripplecreek that one of your ancestors had the misfortune of 'burning at the Stake'?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2017, 01:38:43 am »
Show me any mention of Christianity in our Constitution.
Show me any mention of Christianity in the Federalist Papers.
I've shown you, clear as a bell, John Adams flatly stating that our government was...explicitly...not founded on Christianity.

The "core values" they based our government upon were the very broad range of Western Enlightenment values of their time...one of those "values" being a deep desire to keep government and relation apart from one another. Yes, they had values that were imbued with their own personal religious beliefs...and yes, they worked very hard to ensure the government they built was protected from the dangers they understood to be inherent to even their own belief systems.

At this point, the argument is pointless...you are unable to accept the obvious preponderance of evidence demonstrating just how deeply determined the FF's were to keep religion...even Christianity...out of government. All I can do is show you the facts and give you the statements of these men...I can't make you believe them. As such, I'll leave you to your....confirmation bias and misperceptions. In time, I'll hope you will do some reading and educate yourself on these issues more fully so we can have a more rational discussion. Adieu.

Toodles. "Western Enlightenment values of..." What? Based on what? From where did this 'enlightenment flow forth? What creator were they refering to? Mohammhead? Vishnu? The flying spaghetti monster an his noodly appendage?

When you read some history instead of whatever comic book you got your nonsense from, get back to me.

Offline corbe

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2017, 01:46:46 am »
Doesn't matter to which God you pray, precious time is slipping away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhGqugHuAyQ

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2017, 01:55:13 am »
   Is it safe to assume @Cripplecreek that one of your ancestors had the misfortune of 'burning at the Stake'?

Not at all. One was captured and enslaved by Indians in NH twice before he just said screw it and married into the tribe. He then convinced the tribe to set up a permanent settlement like whites did. Much of my family ended up in Wisconsin in the 1800s and that's how I ended up talking to the historian.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2017, 01:55:28 am »
Indeed. But they based that state in part, on religious values. Judeo-Christian values, regardless.

Anglican Christian values? Puritan Christian values? Dissident Christian vales? Catholic Christian values? Quaker Christian values?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2017, 02:01:24 am »
I think it is delightful that someone actually has read and understands true history from diary writings that has been perverted by modern academia do promote the culture that now sees Christianity as the bane of civilization and teaches that.
Except Cripple's dismissal of the Colonial American Witchcraft era, pales compared to the Witchcraft era on the European continent--all under the guise of Christianity.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2017, 02:06:22 am »
Anglican Christian values? Puritan Christian values? Dissident Christian vales? Catholic Christian values? Quaker Christian values?
Non denominational 10 commandments values. Pretty sure they got carved somewhere important.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2017, 02:07:24 am »
Except Cripple's dismissal of the Colonial American Witchcraft era, pales compared to the Witchcraft era on the European continent--all under the guise of Christianity.

Correct. "The guise of".

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2017, 02:17:24 am »
Exactly, it isn't that this guy is gay. Hell, most gay people I know would probably be disgusted by him and want nothing to do with him (also Milo).  This is akin to putting Kid Rock on the National Security Council simply because he likes the President. Asinine. There are many, many reporters one could find who would lean right and put the President in a favorable light.

With actions like this, as well as giving Milo and Hoft press access is more like someone is just trolling and treating this like a big publicity stunt.

Actually, putting Kid Rock on the NSC is a good idea.

At his core, he is a rebel, and perhaps that’s what drives his outspoken stance. He makes no apologies for his wealth or the fact he is a Republican. He’s not for homosexual marriage, but doesn’t oppose the lifestyle, and he’s a big 2A guy, among other things.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2017, 02:20:31 am »

First of all, it should be noted that the specific statement you quoted is not found in the Arabic translation of the Treaty.  At all.  There is no article 11 in the Arabic where that aspect of the treaty was quoted.   The English version of that article in the treaty was not "discovered" until 1930.  That treaty was reworked 8 years later and article 11 was no longer part of it.

But that aside, and let us assert that Article 11 is in fact the exact and originally agreed language of the signed treaty sent with JL Cathcart to Tripoli -  Why exactly did Adams write that statement to the Dey of Algiers and the Sultan of Tripoli?  Was it because Adams was making a manifesto of our origins to the American people?

Or because they were desperate to get a treaty with the Mohammedan barbary regimes to avoid war so soon after our own nation was barely on it's feet?  You know, the Barbary coast regimes that considered any Western nation's ships that did not pay tribute via treaty to be fair game for piracy, plunder and crews sold into slavery?

At this point, the argument is pointless...

It most likely is.

you are unable to accept the obvious preponderance of evidence demonstrating just how deeply determined the FF's were to keep religion...even Christianity...out of government.

Well, considering that murder, false witness, adultery, abomination, coveting, stealing, greed and envy are what constitutes government in Washington DC these days, keeping religion out of government and it's public servants and institutions separated from the biblical religion has worked wonderfully for our culture and nation.

Pat yourself on the back for the fruits of your desired historical revisionism are self evident and all around us in this society today.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2017, 02:25:15 am »
The establishment clause was written to prevent the new Government from establishing a state sanctioned religion like the Church of England.  It was NOT written to prevent a nativity scene on the City Hall lawn or the 10 Commandments in the courthouse.

I agree to the first half,but the second is just a partial truth.  It is true  the clause wasn't written to prevent nativity scenes,but this is America,and if the government allows Christians to put up nativity scenes on public property,they also have to allow Muslims,Jews,Buddists,devil worshippers,voo doo followers,and every other faith the same access.

You either allow them all or you deny them all. There is no in-between.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2017, 02:29:13 am »
Pat yourself on the back for the fruits of your desired historical revisionism are self evident and all around us in this society today.

And here I thought you understood history...sheesh!

Invar, you forgot about living documents and feelings and personal truths. How can you possibly say think that there is one historical truth? No, no, no! It's like 57 states and 53 genders. There are as many historical truths as there are progressives to tell them.

Damn man! Keep up with the times!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2017, 03:26:22 am »

You can't respond to what I wrote without lying,so you resort to posting brain farts.

You working for the Hillary 2020 campaign now?
You caught me. You've caught the Tater.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2017, 07:13:40 am »

Who is who cannot see that the same who would consecrate Christianity above all other faiths must then
consecrate a particular sect of Christians above all other sects?
---James Madison, during debates over the
Virginia constitution.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.