Author Topic: Leaked tape reveals Trump invited club guests to 'come along' during cabinet interviews  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leaked tape reveals Trump invited club guests to 'come along' during cabinet interviews
By Brooke Seipel - 02/18/17 09:44 AM EST

Newly leaked audio from a November party at President Trump's Bedminster, N.J., golf club reveals then president-elect Trump touting to guests his scheduled interviews on premises with potential cabinet members and White House staff.

“We’re doing a lot of interviews tomorrow — generals, dictators, we have everything,” Trump says in the tape, obtained by Politico and published Saturday. “You may wanna come around. It’ll be fun. We’re really working tomorrow. We have meetings every 15, 20 minutes with different people that will form our government."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320220-leaked-tape-reveals-trump-invited-club-guests-to-watch-his
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
generals, dictators, we have everything,” Trump

He was interviewing the Worm?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
We don't really know what context this was said in. He could have been joking. Analyzing every tape that is "leaked" is going to get old fast.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
"...Trump says in the tape, obtained by Politico"

If the Politico told me it was daytime - I'd look outside my window to check for myself.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online corbe

Didn't see 'Watch me Govern' in the Bene's, but for $300,000 a year in membership dues, It'd be a bargain.

Membership at Trump National Bedminster

An investment in life, leisure and luxury, membership to Trump National Golf Club affords only the finest amenities and service for those specifically destined to be a part of this exclusive club.

Membership Privileges Include Access to:

Golf

36 Holes of world-class golf, exquisite 16 acre practice facility, indoor golf training center, two driving ranges, and five putting greens.  Golf tournaments and  events are offered for men, ladies and children of all ages and skill level. 

Pool Complex
 The magnificent 25-meter heated pool is complemented by a children's pool that features a modern "zero-entry" design, two oversized hot tubs, and full service poolside dining.

Tennis

Four Har-Tru tennis courts and Tennis Professional Shop

Platform Tennis
 Four Courts featuring the latest in platform tennis design and lighting

Basketball Court
 State-of-the-art polyurethane athletic playing surface.  The adjustable "goalrilla" professional backboards and hoops allow us the flexibility of setting up the courts for all playing abilities.

Luxury Overnight Accommodations
 Five luxury multi bedroom cottages and eleven single room suites are available for members to take a mini vacation, entertain family, friends and executives.

Clubhouse and Dining
 A variety of dining options are available for you to partake in, including the rooms inside the Clubhouse, the rooftop veranda, or the poolside bistro.

Fitness Center
 Cancel your gym membership and take advantage of our state of the art fitness center, complete with steam shower and professional sports trainers.  Both private and group sessions are available.

Helipad and Business Conference Center
 You will have use of the private helipad to make transportation between the club and home more accessible. Social events and celebrations for adults, children and families and friends

Reciprocity
Enjoy reciprocal privileges at other Trump Golf properties throughout the world:
• Trump National Golf Club - Charlotte
• Trump National Golf Club - Colts Neck
• Trump Golf Links - Ferry Point
• Trump National Golf Club - Hudson Valley
• Trump National Golf Club - Jupiter                 
• Trump National Golf Club - Los Angeles
• Trump National Doral - Miami
• Trump National Golf Club - Philadelphia                 
• Trump National Golf Club - Washington, D.C.
•Trump National Golf Club - Westchester
•Trump International Golf Club - West Palm Beach
• The Mar-a-Lago Club - Palm Beach
• Trump International Golf Links - Scotland
• Trump International Golf Links - Ireland
• Trump Turnberry
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"...Trump says in the tape, obtained by Politico"

If the Politico told me it was daytime - I'd look outside my window to check for myself.

Absolutely!  No question about it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

They could have auctions for this kind of access to the king, call it a Levee....