Author Topic: Liberal Magazine Claims Trump Is Crazy Because He Has Syphilis Just Like Hitler  (Read 716 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Magazine Claims Trump Is Crazy Because He Has Syphilis Just Like Hitler

February 17, 2017| by Brian Anderson

It’s going to be impossible for the liberal media to shake the fake news tag with reporting like this. The New Republic put out a piece to explain Donald trump’s “insanity.” They found some doctor who is convinced that the President has a sexually transmitted disease that is making him crazy and of course a comparison is drawn to Hitler because it just wouldn’t be a liberal hit piece without calling Trump a Nazi.

The New Republic claims that “many mental health professionals believe the president is ill” but their article only finds one doctor and he’s definitely not in the mental health field. Instead they rolled out an infectious disease guy named Dr. Stephen Butler who thinks he knows why Trump is so damn crazy:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-magazine-claims-trump-is-crazy-because-he-has-syphilis-just-like-hitler
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:28:59 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Online mountaineer

How would they explain Hillary's googly eyes and falling down, I wonder?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
How would they explain Hillary's googly eyes and falling down, I wonder?  :pondering:

Bill.  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand