Author Topic: Piers Morgan Mauls Media’s ‘Un-American’ Attempt to ‘Destroy’ Trump  (Read 801 times)

rangerrebew

Piers Morgan Mauls Media’s ‘Un-American’ Attempt to ‘Destroy’ Trump
By Geoffrey Dickens | February 16, 2017 | 3:49 PM EST
shares

The media’s attacks on Donald Trump have been so out of control that even former CNN host and Piers Morgan is calling them out on it.

On Wednesday’s edition of FNC’s Hannity the current U.S. editor of The Daily Mail eviscerated the American press’s attempt to “attempt to delegitimize, sabotage and destroy the Trump presidency before it’s even started.” Morgan added: “I think that is un-American. I don’t think it’s a patriotic thing that they are doing. I think it’s nakedly partisan.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2017/02/16/piers-morgan-mauls-medias-un-american-attempt-destroy-trump

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Piers is restoring my hope that we are actually making some progress in reversing the long slide to hell that we have been on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
“There are nearly 12,000 murders a year from guns in this country,”  “When are you guys going to focus on that, and stop telling me the answer is more guns? It is not the answer! How many more kids have to die, before you guys say, ‘we want less guns, not more?’” -Piers Morgan, one more Trumpian hero

Offline rodamala

Piers is restoring my hope that we are actually making some progress in reversing the long slide to hell that we have been on!

@Bigun

Piers Morgan saves us all from "Fake News"?  ... Oh I get it... you must live in the same universe where the Nazis freed the Jews for the Allied concentration camps.

Right.

Brilliant.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Piers Morgan saves us all from "Fake News"?  ... Oh I get it... you must live in the same universe where the Nazis freed the Jews for the Allied concentration camps.

Right.

Brilliant.

@rodamala @Cripplecreek

I'm well aware of all that Piers Morgan has said in the past.  Compare all that to what he is saying now and you will see why I said what I said.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:32:50 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MajorClay

Did I read this headline correctly?