Author Topic: FREE CONSERVATIVE HUMOR NOVEL - HILARIOUS!  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Mighty Jewmanberg

FREE CONSERVATIVE HUMOR NOVEL - HILARIOUS!
« on: February 16, 2017, 09:17:56 pm »

Hi! If anyone would like a free copy of Startling Stories of Liberal Logic: A Liberal Wins the Lottery (in Mobi or PDF), please email me at Jewmanberg@gmail.com. If you feel like leaving a review on Amazon, that's up to you. Thanks!

You can read the first few chapters here: http://a.co/92V8v9V

You can watch me read the first seven chapters on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/4FSFOuONAbI

And here's a description of the book:

BATTLE OF THE BESTIES!

Lifelong friends, Felicity Lassiter and Ivy Zunino, moved together from Upstate New York to the big city for college. Felicity became a staunch liberal, attended weekly protests and got a job at Planned Parents; whereas, Ivy grew into a consummate conservative, worked her way through business school and dreamed of launching her own company.

Although politics strained their relationship, the roomies remained best friends, and they even kept up their Lightning Bolt lottery tradition. Each week, the ladies jointly purchased twenty tickets, and they lost, and lost, and lost. All the while, Ivy warned her bestie that if they’d ever win, she’d hold her to every pie in the sky liberal ideology that Felly had ever espoused.

And then they win. The odd couple now has enough money to move out of their shared apartment and live the good life, but neither is willing to budge. Sixteen refugees, including a Muslim family, are camped out in the living room, and Felicity must rule her ‘country,’ and run her life, per all of her stated positions.

Race relations. Abortion. Immigration. Gun control. Israel. Islam. Nothing is off limits. The experiment will determine whether or not liberal positions are tenable, and the equally stubborn gal pals are ready for war.

Wingnut

Re: FREE CONSERVATIVE HUMOR NOVEL - HILARIOUS!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:25:16 pm »
Any nude pictures?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 09:34:53 pm »
Our readin' level not so good 'round deez parts.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 09:35:52 pm »
I already have a copy of this book.....

.....I especially like the steamy chapters revolving around high button shoes. Very risque.

Offline Mighty Jewmanberg

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 11:16:08 pm »
No nudity, medium reading level, different book.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 11:35:34 pm »
No offense, but I certainly hope you'll contribute more than just a link to your book.  Linkbacks at least would be nice (and only fair).