Author Topic: Trevor Noah mocked Scott Baio over Nordstrom stand, but he messed with the wrong conservative actor  (Read 1232 times)

rangerrebew

Trevor Noah mocked Scott Baio over Nordstrom stand, but he messed with the wrong conservative actor
February 15, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

SHARE6.0K TWEET61 PIN7 PLUS8 EMAIL

Conservative actor Scott Baio recently made a major statement when he publicly announced his personal boycott of Nordstrom after they dropped Ivanka Trump’s clothing line.

The point, of course, is doing one’s part. Obviously, $30,000 is a pretty large sum to most people, but nobody thinks it’s going to bankrupt the giant retail store. If Trump supporters can lift an obscure but courageous singer to the top of the album charts for wearing a MAGA dress, they can certainly make a dent in Nordstrom’s bottom line.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/15/trevor-noah-mocked-scott-baio-nordstrom-stand-messed-wrong-conservative-actor-448619
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 02:39:42 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

"Conservative" my toe. He made a girl pregnant at the Playboy Mansion before he married her after the daughter was born.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"Conservative" media is impossible to differentiate from TMZ these days.

Wingnut

"Conservative" my toe. He made a girl pregnant at the Playboy Mansion before he married her after the daughter was born.

You say that like it is a bad thing?

Offline r9etb

Which part of that is "not conservative?"

I mean, certainly the 'doing the right thing' part is in line with conservative values.

As to the rest -- not all conservatives have as pristine a background as you must have.

Wingnut

Which part of that is "not conservative?"

I mean, certainly the 'doing the right thing' part is in line with conservative values.

As to the rest -- not all conservatives have as pristine a background as you must have.

I think G is pissed because the Mexicans at his work place are on strike for the day and he has to work a triple! :laugh:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Careful, you're messing with the wrong conservative actor.  :silly:

Well former actor apparently.

Offline Frank Cannon

You're a dumb ass. Your contortions to try and sound relevant on topics is just pathetic and lazy anymore.

If you are going to be the contrarian around here maybe you should put on your vagina hat, take a few moments to read what you are posting and try to think whether it makes sense or not.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Baio claims he invested every penny he earned in the 70s.

Which, if castmate Erin Moran is any indication, is next to nothing. Moran's living in a trailer park somewhere in Maryland last I checked.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

I guess all conservatives aren't as perfect as you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Baio claims he invested every penny he earned in the 70s.

Which, if castmate Erin Moran is any indication, is next to nothing. Moran's living in a trailer park somewhere in Maryland last I checked.
First remember Moran's and Baio's careers didn't end with after Happy Days, she landed on another series, The Love Boat for five years and then she tanked, toilet tanked and barely had gigs and those years apart, she then spent the remaining years drinking and blowing through her cash. Scott Baio on the other hand worked steady through at least 2014 consistently and so probably continued to command decent salary. One chose wisely the other poorly and I think more than a couple of Moran's for castmates tried to help her.