Author Topic: Obama’s Shadow Presidency  (Read 710 times)

Offline libertybele

Obama’s Shadow Presidency
« on: February 16, 2017, 12:58:43 pm »
Obama’s Shadow Presidency

Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

What is Organizing for Action? It is a less violent version of Mussolini’s black shirts and Hitler’s brown shirts, or of the government-supported goon squads that Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez and Cuba’s Castro brothers used to harass and intimidate their domestic opponents.

OfA isn’t, strictly speaking, a new group. After the 2008 election, the group, then known as Organizing for America, was a phony grassroots campaign run by the Democratic National Committee that sought to replicate the community organizing techniques Obama learned from the teachings of his fellow Chicagoan, Saul Alinsky. OfA was created in large part because the White House could not legally use the 13 million e-mail addresses that the Obama campaign compiled in 2008.

Former U.S. Rep. Bob Edgar (D-Penn.), sounded the alarm about OfA in 2013, suggesting the group was dangerous to democracy. “If President Obama is serious about his often-expressed desire to rein in big money in politics, he should shut down Organizing for Action and disavow any plan to schedule regular meetings with its major donors,” he said as president of the left-wing group Common Cause. “Access to the President should never be for sale.”

“With its reported promise of quarterly presidential meetings for donors and ‘bundlers’ who raise $500,000, Organizing For Action apparently intends to extend and deepen the pay-to-play Washington culture that Barack Obama came to prominence pledging to end,” Edgar said. “The White House’s suggestion this week that this group will somehow be independent is laughable.”

But Edgar’s admonitions were ignored and since then Organizing for Action has thrived and grown rich, just like the Obamas....

http://canadafreepress.com/article/obamas-shadow-presidency
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

Re: Obama’s Shadow Presidency
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 01:08:06 pm »
Trump cannot fail. Trump is perfect. If something bad happens, it's all the fault of "them"! It can never be blamed on Trump, that would be blasphemy.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 01:18:55 pm »
Trump cannot fail. Trump is perfect. If something bad happens, it's all the fault of "them"! It can never be blamed on Trump, that would be blasphemy.

Not only do I believe Bammy has a shadow government, but he has a 'shadow army' as well. Like him or not, President Trump is all we have standing between 'them' and 'us'.  We all should damn well be praying that President Trump succeeds.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 01:32:02 pm »
Not only do I believe Bammy has a shadow government, but he has a 'shadow army' as well. Like him or not, President Trump is all we have standing between 'them' and 'us'.  We all should damn well be praying that President Trump succeeds.

I can agree with that.

I just wish Trump woukd help to make that happen, not continue to sabotage himself.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 02:06:08 pm »
I can agree with that.

I just wish Trump woukd help to make that happen, not continue to sabotage himself.

Sabotage himself how?  With the shadow government strongly in play, fake news and the MSM just waiting for a chance to pounce on him ... his 'tweets' are probably what's saving his (and our) behind.