Author Topic: President rekindles feud with intelligence agencies  (Read 739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President rekindles feud with intelligence agencies
« on: February 16, 2017, 01:08:53 am »
By Jordan Fabian - 02/15/17 07:35 PM EST

President Trump is reigniting his feud with the intelligence community, criticizing it for leaks that led to his decision to oust Michael Flynn as national security adviser.

Trump called Flynn a “wonderful man” and doubled down on his condemnation of the leaks from law enforcement and spy agencies that revealed Flynn misled senior officials in the White House about his conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319790-president-rekindles-feud-with-intelligence-agencies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: President rekindles feud with intelligence agencies
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 01:13:21 am »
"This won't end well" JFK
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 01:49:48 am »
By Jordan Fabian - 02/15/17 07:35 PM EST

President Trump is reigniting his feud with the intelligence community, criticizing it for leaks that led to his decision to oust Michael Flynn as national security adviser.

Trump called Flynn a “wonderful man” and doubled down on his condemnation of the leaks from law enforcement and spy agencies that revealed Flynn misled senior officials in the White House about his conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319790-president-rekindles-feud-with-intelligence-agencies
If the Executive Branch is involved in infighting, what chance do they have against two Branches?
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 01:53:18 am »
He has to stop it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:01 am »
He has to stop it.

A little diplomacy goes a long way.

Just one of those lessons I had to learn to grow into an adult. Sometimes I've gotta work with people I don't like. Treating them like an adversary only makes my job harder.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:43 am »
He thought highly of Russian intelligence though

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:44 am »
He has to stop it.

No, someone has to stop THEM. Had the idiot pragmatists not elected their lesser evils for 3 decades running, we wouldn't have a shadow government ruling like kings behind the scenes.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 02:10:13 am »
A little diplomacy goes a long way.

Just one of those lessons I had to learn to grow into an adult. Sometimes I've gotta work with people I don't like. Treating them like an adversary only makes my job harder.

Same here..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 02:16:45 am »
If the Executive Branch is involved in infighting, what chance do they have against two Branches?

Trump only likes 2 things involved in politics: feuding and campaigning. Everything else bores him as far as I can tell.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 10:56:42 am »
Who is fighting who? It seems as if there have been a bunch of dedicated Obama holdovers and bureaucratic holdovers dedicated to sabotage, here. If the career bureaucrats who were Republicans hunkered down and did their jobs without subverting Obama, it should be able to be expected that the same level of professionalism would be on display now with the Democrats in the bureaucracies.

Leaks are unprofessional, with some allowances made for whistleblowing. If the standard of being able to keep a secret leaks like a colander, some changes to staff need to be made.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis