Author Topic: CHUCK SCHUMER THREATENED PRESIDENT TRUMP back in January – Saying, “should not criticize the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, they have ways to DESTROY PEOPLE.”  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHUCK SCHUMER THREATENED PRESIDENT TRUMP back in January – Saying, “should not criticize the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, they have ways to DESTROY PEOPLE.”

by IWB · Published February 15, 2017 · Updated February 15, 2017

by Pamela Williams

In January, Chuck Schumer warned Trump not to criticize the intelligence community, because of all the ways they have to destroy people. I guess he was right. His exact words while speaking to Rachel Maddow were: “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” I watched the video, and I will list it here for the readers. I will never forget Schumer looking into the camera, and one could feel he was threatening President Trump, and it was chilling.

more
https://investmentwatchblog.com/chuck-schumer-threatened-president-trump-back-in-january-saying-should-not-criticize-the-intelligence-community-they-have-ways-to-destroy-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34