Author Topic: Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer Reveals Who Was ‘Directly’ Behind Mike Flynn Phone Call Leaks  (Read 3602 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer Reveals Who Was ‘Directly’ Behind Mike Flynn Phone Call Leaks

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/lt-col-tony-schaffer-reveals-who-was-directly-behind-mike-flynn-phone-call-leaks/

February 15, 2017 11:05 am

Former CIA analyst and retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer during a Wednesday appearance on Fox Business Network named several Obama administration officials he suspected were behind the leaks prompting former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s resignation.

"Risk and Reward" host Deirdre Bolton asked Shaffer whether he thought leaks from the Obama administration were "the problem."

"Absolutely," Shaffer answered, saying the Obama administration was "directly involved" with the leak.

Shaffer said the blame lay "squarely at the feet of" the former CIA director John Brennan, former director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, and former deputy national security advisor Ben Rhodes.

snip

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dubya did nothing against Obama's admin; but apparently, Obama/Clinton are behind this dirty play alright.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The CIA needs a thorough scrubbing!  I hope Mike Pompeo is up to doing what needs doing.

Unannounced Polygraph exams all around!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Dubya did nothing against Obama's admin; but apparently, Obama/Clinton are behind this dirty play alright.

And they are smart and relentless enough to know that they on can count on help from the usual cast of fellow travelers, dupes and useful idiots.

Hello Mitch, Linda and Crazy John.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well whoever leaked this is in legal jeopardy.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Agreed.

Law is the law. Flynn did something unethical and dishonest but that doesn't give you the right to break the law to get the info out there.

Offline thackney

Dubya did nothing against Obama's admin

????

Was he supposed to use a time machine?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

Grand Jury time.

Funny thing about Grand Juries - they can send you to the big house for lying.  Which is why a Grand Jury was never called once during the Obama administration.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Agreed.

Law is the law. Flynn did something unethical and dishonest but that doesn't give you the right to break the law to get the info out there.

Do we even know that?  I can't figure out what it was that Flynn did.

• Technical
Do we even know that?  I can't figure out what it was that Flynn did.

Lied to the VP didn't he?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Not to throw water on the fire, but Shaffer hasn't been in the government, intelligence community, or any military fashion since 2006. All he is doing is guessing. He usually comes out with these big theories right about the time he is going to release a book.

Now, he may have sources or evidence and this may be true, but on the surface, this just seems like conjecture at best.  I wouldn't take it as fact or evidence either way.

• Technical
He says not.

Well then why did he resign? Supposedly Trump said, at Mar-a-lago, "why is he here" when he saw Flynn at the shindig. They got rid of him for a reason didn't they?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not to throw water on the fire, but Shaffer hasn't been in the government, intelligence community, or any military fashion since 2006. All he is doing is guessing. He usually comes out with these big theories right about the time he is going to release a book.

Now, he may have sources or evidence and this may be true, but on the surface, this just seems like conjecture at best.  I wouldn't take it as fact or evidence either way.

It's conjecture based on solid experience and as good as you are likely to get anywhere else.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Well then why did he resign? Supposedly Trump said, at Mar-a-lago, "why is he here" when he saw Flynn at the shindig. They got rid of him for a reason didn't they?

I don't know.  The pieces don't fit.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

From who?

All the plants Obama has placed throughout the Judiciary, or the ones too timid to speak an unkind syllable to the Agenda the that been pushed for the last 8 years?

There is a REASON Obama is staying in D.C., and it's not so his so-called kids can finish school there.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

• Technical
Flynn.

Maybe he's... lying? There must be some reason he resigned without a fight.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Maybe he's... lying? There must be some reason he resigned without a fight.

Could be several reasons, like he felt he was being thrown to the wolves by the administration, or possibly he felt that his continued presence was a distraction and gave more fuel to the dem efforts.

Offline Rivergirl

Unless the calls and contracts with Russian intelligence activists were never made there really is no excuse that is plausible.

Obama made me do it.........just doesn't cut it.

geronl

Which makes this nothing but Fake News.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Which makes this nothing but Fake News.

Schaefer isn't the only one saying this.

Offline mrclose

From who?

All the plants Obama has placed throughout the Judiciary, or the ones too timid to speak an unkind syllable to the Agenda the that been pushed for the last 8 years?

There is a REASON Obama is staying in D.C., and it's not so his so-called kids can finish school there.

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Tonight on Tucker Carlson's show Joe Di Genova called what's going on nothing short of a coup.  I don't think he is far off the mark.

- J. R. R. Tolkien