Author Topic: 'Morning Joe' host says show will no longer book Conway  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Morning Joe' host says show will no longer book Conway
« on: February 15, 2017, 01:57:42 pm »
'Morning Joe' host says show will no longer book Conway
By Paulina Firozi - 02/15/17 08:24 AM EST

Host Mika Brzezinski says she will no longer allow senior White House adviser Kellyanne Conway on MSNBC's “Morning Joe.”

“I know for a fact she tries to book herself on this show; I won’t do it,” Brzezinski said of Conway on Wednesday morning.

"I don’t believe in fake news or information that is not true. That is — everytime I’ve ever seen her on television something is askew, off, or incorrect,” she added.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319604-brzezinski-says-conway-will-no-longer-be-booked-on-morning-joe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: 'Morning Joe' host says show will no longer book Conway
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 02:00:01 pm »
I remember Conway saying she wouldn't do those shows anymore, I guess she got addicted

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: 'Morning Joe' host says show will no longer book Conway
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 02:20:51 pm »
Ok Mika, when the WH cuts off MSNBC, the brass will know where to look.

I used to watch Morning Joe, had a wider variety of guests than Fox. Joe and Mika have become insufferable.

Maria's show on FBN is the best of the lot, and Dagen's fearless. Good enough for me.

To tell the truth, I'm less than half-attentive over the past couple of months, my focus has been on college hoops...for obvious reasons.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.