Author Topic: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency  (Read 10533 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
On the other hand, I just had a thought - impeach Trump and you get Pence - knock Pence off and you get who?  Paul Ryan?

Not unless you did it simultaneously.

Impeach Trump, Pence becomes President. First thing he does is select (not elect) a VP. That VP would take over if Pence got whacked.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
They are giving credit where credit isn't due.  Neocons don't have anything to do with Trump screw ups.  Not the media either.  Trump is fully responsible for his own troubles.  His hiring and firing.  His secrecy. His failed ban.  His stupidity to talk on twitter.  To hold national security meeting in an open room at Mara Lago with the Japanese Prime Minister............

All of this coming out together has given fuel to Democrats to create a fiasco.  This is not a stumble it is a major national security breach.  Although I don't like McCain he is right.  The government needs to put a stop to the insanity.

What exactly are you proposing?  Redo the election and give it to Hillary?  What particular hires do you object to?  All his cabinet picks are great.

Do you actually thing Dems need fuel to create trouble.  They make fuel...they do it in the basement.  Some of them do it in large suites at Mar a Lago.

The dems are on an all-out push to discredit Trump.  They don't need your help.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not unless you did it simultaneously.

Impeach Trump, Pence becomes President. First thing he does is select (not elect) a VP. That VP would take over if Pence got whacked.

It's a damned shame that a British subject has to school an American on this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Pence would appoint a new VP.

That will be a revealing pick.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Wingnut

...Lady Liberty lies on the floor unconscious and bleeding to death......

Wasn't that an Elton John song off of the Yellow Brick Road album?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Occam's Razor tells me Libya went down the way it did because Obama spent eight years sleepwalking through the foreign policy.  He only had one ambition, and that was to take the USA down a couple of notches.  He could not have possibly cared less about anything else but his golf score.

Oh, he cared about smoking, having pretty, pretty boys around and plenty of nap time.  He was a lazy, lazy president and I thank God for that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It'll pass the Senate, where, as of now, the Filibuster is still in place for the confirmation of a Veep (I think.  Could be wrong).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

Ah shit,  here we go again.

Offline r9etb

Can I just eat the 20-lb burger and end it all?

Wingnut

I read that with an "r" after the "p"

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Occam's Razor tells me Libya went down the way it did because Obama spent eight years sleepwalking through the foreign policy.  He only had one ambition, and that was to take the USA down a couple of notches.  He could not have possibly cared less about anything else but his golf score.

My take is that Obama had already demonstrated (in Egypt) where his allegiance was...to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Ayatollahs in Tehran. And he detests even the thought of an Israel on the map in 'his' Middle East.

What surprised me was that while being billed as a "Two week precision air campaign"....it turned out to be several months and nowhere on the globe was it brought into our living room.

Obama's legacy was to have forever changed the Middle East map and create the ISIL  The Islamic Republic.  With nukes.

Obama thought, "If we killed Gaddafi in a few months, what's going to make Assad want to stand and fight?"   He thought Assad would be room temperature less than a year from 'That Night In Benghazi". 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

Can I just eat the 20-lb burger and end it all?

I can eat 50 eggs and we can go together!  Farting and pooping away! 

Offline Mod2

Not on my watch.

@alicewonders @Frank Cannon

Knock it off, all of you.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline alicewonders

Astute reader.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Heh.  So did I.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

Before Alice gets another thread locked!  :beer:

Offline alicewonders

Before Alice gets another thread locked!  :beer:

Woo Hoo!   :th_10444:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My take is that Obama had already demonstrated (in Egypt) where his allegiance was...to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Ayatollahs in Tehran. And he detests even the thought of an Israel on the map in 'his' Middle East.

What surprised me was that while being billed as a "Two week precision air campaign"....it turned out to be several months and nowhere on the globe was it brought into our living room.

Obama's legacy was to have forever changed the Middle East map and create the ISIL  The Islamic Republic.  With nukes.

Obama thought, "If we killed Gaddafi in a few months, what's going to make Assad want to stand and fight?"   He thought Assad would be room temperature less than a year from 'That Night In Benghazi".

I agree with your assessment.  If Obummer gave a damn about anything in foreign matters, it was empowering his co-religionists in the ME (and everywhere else too).
I will NOT comply.

Offline alicewonders

Then we must by all means, give it to the SSOBs...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Woo Hoo!   :th_10444:

They are a couple of good-lookin' guys....  :smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Offline alicewonders

They are a couple of good-lookin' guys....  :smokin:

...coming soon to a restroom near you...

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yep, it is everybody elses fault.
"Something something random personal attack"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I share your conclusion.  In my heart - I know it's over.  Trump couldn't get the support of his own G-damned party - they are complicit in this.

Proceed with your silly jokes - hope your families are prepared for what is to come.  Dumbasses.

Come on, @alicewonders, surely he's tougher than that!  That's why you supported him, right?   Give the guy a chance.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
It's not time to worry yet.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour