Author Topic: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency  (Read 10641 times)

Oceander

So too is fanatical devotion for Trump, killing any objectivity in their evaluation of current events.

Which explains your wholesale ignorance of the irony I posted in terms of Trump's promise of only appointing and hiring 'The Best People". 

Because The Best People will of course resign under pressure and have scandals stuck to them, whether guilty or just a victim of the appearance of evil pushed by the media.

This 'monkey' isn't "celebrating" the fact that some of us recognize this issue is totally self-inflicted by Trump himself.  The fact you have to slander us all as 'monkeys' because we are not genuflecting your prince is very revealing.

That is where you err - for the majority here are loyal to principles and foundational precepts - NOT party or a cult of personality.

But that explains the difference between you and I.

Conservative principles have no commonality of purpose with any 'ism'.  The dynamics of dominion are vastly different from those beholden to men and their institutions, and those beholden to principles.

@INVAR
Very well put.  Thank you. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@INVAR
Very well put.  Thank you.

@INVAR @Oceander

Of course he was too soft and Trump has proven himself to be even softer. In fact his pets have supported that softness with claims that the rest of us just want to start WWIII or a new cold war.

Really astounding that this clown can make a statement like this knowing that his own campaign lobbied for and got a weakening of the GOP platform stance on Russia. If it weren't for blind cult-like devotion from his fans he would never get away with saying such nonsensical "alt- fact" based BS.

I don't know whether the cult really believes that they will somehow escape the consequences of reality by denying it but I guarantee that reality is coming one way or another. Reality will tear through their alt fact, alt realities like a freight train through wet tissue paper leaving nothing but a ragged hole.

Online corbe

I see Pecker is still taking orders from his friend Trump, wonder if this is FAKE NEWS? /s

Obama’s Secret Plot To Impeach Donald Trump

By National ENQUIRER Staff

Posted on Feb 8, 2017 @ 13:46PM

Barack Obama is pulling the strings on a coordinated conspiracy to sabotage the Trump administration — with a plan to impeach President Trump before he can make America great again! That's the bombshell claim of a D.C. whistleblower speaking out in the new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/obamas-secret-plot-impeach-donald-trump/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

So the people who leaked the information (and likely committed felonies in so doing) have no responsibility nor blame in the matter. Even though Flynn most likely did nothing illegal and was forced to resign only because he had created too much political distraction, not for any genuine misconduct that was actionable by Congress a court. Warped view of morality on display. Objectivity is the first casualty of fanaticism. Fanatical hatred for Trump is an ongoing obscenity.

I'll stop posting now so that the ecstatic orgy of anti-Trump euphoria may continue without inhibition - like a troop of monkeys celebrating. Truly odd way to show loyalty to one's own party. There is no correlate to you people on the far left. They at least understand the dynamics of dominion - i.e., forming and maintaining alliances based on commonality of purpose. Weird.

Yup let the anti-American Trump haters celebrate.

Online corbe

Yup let the anti-American Trump haters celebrate.

Granted @jpsb there are a lot of anti-American Trump haters out there, more importantly, there are a significant amount of pro-American Trump haters also and they are citizens that VOTE.

I don't hate him and I want him to succeed, the earlier the better, it's been a rocky start which does not surprise me in the least, I never thought he was as great as you think he is AND due to his known character deficiencies , never will.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Hopefully any investigation will cover what methods were used, authorized by what authority, and released to media or others by who and by what authority.

Because there seem to be some very guilty parties. They seem to be people with security clearances, sworn to confidentiality, not spreading stuff of partisan basis, to media and others.

With 8 years in office, Obama probably has some loyalists, and together they know how to operate, and escape the wrath of our legal system.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

Hopefully any investigation will cover what methods were used, authorized by what authority, and released to media or others by who and by what authority.

Because there seem to be some very guilty parties. They seem to be people with security clearances, sworn to confidentiality, not spreading stuff of partisan basis, to media and others.

You are assuming the objective of the investigation would be to determine the facts letting the chips fall where they may.

In my decades of watching these little dramas play out that has never been the case.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You are assuming the objective of the investigation would be to determine the facts letting the chips fall where they may.

In my decades of watching these little dramas play out that has never been the case.

I am being optimistic, and I expect the GOP side to force that part to be covered.

It is out that Bill Kristol favors the "deep state" as in neocon establishment, over Trump.

Unlike typical Republicans, Trump will push back.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The entire premise of the article is nonsense.

But it's telling that the ne'ertrumpers who still inhabit this forum can spend 100 posts babbling on about it!

Offline endicom

The entire premise of the article is nonsense.

Not as bad as, "Trump may aspire to be a strongman..." To argue the particulars is to tacitly accept the premise.

@Fishrrman
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:47:43 am by endicom »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Granted @jpsb there are a lot of anti-American Trump haters out there, more importantly, there are a significant amount of pro-American Trump haters also and they are citizens that VOTE.

I don't hate him and I want him to succeed, the earlier the better, it's been a rocky start which does not surprise me in the least, I never thought he was as great as you think he is AND due to his known character deficiencies , never will.

Good post, Corbe.  I want him to succeed also.  He is the President and, so far, he has done better than I could have hoped.  He's only embarrassed himself a little mostly due to an overactive twitter thumb.  Most presidents have rocky starts if they are trying to do anything and Trump is trying to do a lot, maybe too many things too soon, but he's trying to keep his campaign promises.

Obviously, he's given a lot of thought to his Cabinet and all (or most) of his nominations have been very good.

The outrageous and childish behavior of the democrats makes me happy every day that he won. I am probably a bad person but I take joy in their pain and petulism.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Good post, Corbe.  I want him to succeed also.  He is the President and, so far, he has done better than I could have hoped.  He's only embarrassed himself a little

Just a little?!?!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Attention Neocons...Longing, Rusted, Seventeen, Daybreak, Furnace, Nine, Benign, Homecoming, One, Freight Car.

Good morning, soldier.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So the people who leaked the information (and likely committed felonies in so doing) have no responsibility nor blame in the matter. Even though Flynn most likely did nothing illegal and was forced to resign only because he had created too much political distraction, not for any genuine misconduct that was actionable by Congress a court. Warped view of morality on display. Objectivity is the first casualty of fanaticism. Fanatical hatred for Trump is an ongoing obscenity.

My gut feeling is that Flynn resigned because Pence forced the issue.   Flynn lied to the Vice President, who in turned repeated the lie to the American people.   Trump was, no doubt, fully aware that Flynn was telling the Russians not to worry about Obama's latest sanctions.   Whether Flynn technically violated the Logan Act is an interesting academic question, but the political reality is that Pence was hung out to dry,  and Pence, IMO,  demanded that Flynn be shit-canned.   

I too, want Trump to succeed,  but he's got to show he can learn from his mistakes.   Otherwise, it's all about protecting Pence from the storm that will cascade over and drown the Donald.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

My gut feeling is that Flynn resigned because Pence forced the issue.   Flynn lied to the Vice President, who in turned repeated the lie to the American people.   Trump was, no doubt, fully aware that Flynn was telling the Russians not to worry about Obama's latest sanctions.   Whether Flynn technically violated the Logan Act is an interesting academic question, but the political reality is that Pence was hung out to dry,  and Pence, IMO,  demanded that Flynn be shit-canned.   

I too, want Trump to succeed,  but he's got to show he can learn from his mistakes.   Otherwise, it's all about protecting Pence from the storm that will cascade over and drown the Donald.

Bammy's shadow government was well in play on this.  I know you're a Pence fan, but I'm really beginning to question why Trump selected him.  I continue to view Pence as part of the establishment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I'll stop posting now so that the ecstatic orgy of anti-Trump euphoria may continue without inhibition - like a troop of monkeys celebrating. Truly odd way to show loyalty to one's own party. There is no correlate to you people on the far left. They at least understand the dynamics of dominion - i.e., forming and maintaining alliances based on commonality of purpose. Weird.

Flynn needed to resign because he lied to Pence.  Pence I'm sure forced the issue out of embarrassment and didn't want further backlash.  Those that leaked the information should be held responsible. 

We are witnessing Bammy's shadow government succeeding.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bammy's shadow government was well in play on this.  I know you're a Pence fan, but I'm really beginning to question why Trump selected him.  I continue to view Pence as part of the establishment.

And, why hasn't Pence said anything?  He's at the epicenter of this whole thing and is allegedly the agent who caused Flynn's resignation. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Not as bad as, "Trump may aspire to be a strongman..." To argue the particulars is to tacitly accept the premise.

@Fishrrman
Kind of like how Trump "argued the particulars" by claiming one of the women he sexually harassed liked it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

And, why hasn't Pence said anything?  He's at the epicenter of this whole thing and is allegedly the agent who caused Flynn's resignation.

Just a guess... but I think Pence not only has the ability to keep his mouth shut , but also the will to do so.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)

Two words: Ben Rhodes. More information is needed, but it's looking like "Genocide" Rhodes is intimately involved and may be the source of the leaks. That slimy verminous insect is the same friggin' Eightball bast*rd who admitted to making up the story about how Iran supposedly had a "moderate faction" which would be strengthened by the odious (yea, treasonous) Iran Nuclear Treaty-that-was-not-a-treaty. That same sub-human strunzo was also instrumental in the  Benghazi disaster and subsequent cover-up. 

Too much is obscure about how this all went down. It may be a political assassination or it may be a case of Flynn losing situational awareness (the classic scenario of a man not used to politics being lured into executing a defacto cover-up for actions that most likely did not require one.

History is rich with far-more egregious actions by U.S. government officials ultra vires, probably the most heinous of which was when Splash Kennedy sent his personal political agent to Russia at the height of the cold war and offered a quid-pro-quo to the Soviet leadership where he and the 'Crats would further the USSR's  causes in Congress in exchange for their support of his and other 'Crat's political campaigns (during the Reagan years). Kennedy should rightly have been prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned for that act (in addition to being convicted of murder by gross negligence / DUI of Mary Jo Kopechne).

So it's possible Flynn panicked because of a lack of experience dealing with political intrigues.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:01:30 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

You view "establishment" as a dirty word.  In the context of this flailing administration,  competence, experience, personal modesty and an aversion to recklessness are all things I'd like to see just a smidgen more of. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline endicom

Kind of like how Trump "argued the particulars" by claiming one of the women he sexually harassed liked it?

The tea in China. Got it.

Offline Night Hides Not

Just a guess... but I think Pence not only has the ability to keep his mouth shut , but also the will to do so.

Pence appears to be one of the few adults in the administration. I include Mattis and Kelly in that select group.

Mnuchin? No way. He's Government Sachs, crony capitalist 100%. As bad as Hank Paulson.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

I fell in love with Mike Pence during the VP debate - enthralled by him, and I felt Trump made an awesome choice in picking him.  I hate to say it, but now I am having doubts.  I hope I'm wrong.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I fell in love with Mike Pence during the VP debate - enthralled by him, and I felt Trump made an awesome choice in picking him.  I hate to say it, but now I am having doubts.  I hope I'm wrong.

Hang in there friend.  The people who have known Pence the best, the good people of Indiana, really like him and remain confident.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: