Author Topic: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency  (Read 10651 times)

Oceander

I supported him - still do - because he was a fighter and I think that's what we need there right now to clean house.  I think that things have gone way further than i - or Trump - ever dreamed.  I think that's why Trump had such a serious expression on his face that day he met Obama at the White House after the election.  If Trump can't make a dent in DC, I don't think anyone can.........

When your own party is sticking knives in your back, when globalist world powers are out to end you, well - it will take the will of God to defeat this evil. 

This whole One World, Globalist agenda was foretold thousands of years ago in the Bible.  We are watching it unfold now.  I believe that only with the force of very many of us praying constantly to God to help us in our dire time of need - to help our leader Donald Trump - for God to turn his face toward us......even though we don't deserve it because we have turned our backs on God - is our only hope now!

Mindless loyalty based on labels is an ugly thing. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I supported him - still do - because he was a fighter and I think that's what we need there right now to clean house.  I think that things have gone way further than i - or Trump - ever dreamed.  I think that's why Trump had such a serious expression on his face that day he met Obama at the White House after the election.  If Trump can't make a dent in DC, I don't think anyone can.........

When your own party is sticking knives in your back, when globalist world powers are out to end you, well - it will take the will of God to defeat this evil. 

This whole One World, Globalist agenda was foretold thousands of years ago in the Bible.  We are watching it unfold now.  I believe that only with the force of very many of us praying constantly to God to help us in our dire time of need - to help our leader Donald Trump - for God to turn his face toward us......even though we don't deserve it because we have turned our backs on God - is our only hope now!

I didn't vote for him. But I have no intention of throwing in any towels just yet!  Maybe you should keep hold of yours for a while longer as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline r9etb

Next thing you know, they want their own Deli's .....then, to really flick their hand under their chin, they start selling brisket 4 inches high on pumpernickel and sweet munchie cheese, coleslaw, Russian dressing and mustard.

Only $11.39 at the Parkway Deli, Grubb Road, Silver Spring, MD

http://theparkwaydeli.com/menu.html

Ooooohhhhhh, my. 

Online corbe

Before Alice gets another thread locked!  :beer:

@Wingnut yesterday in the Flynn Resigns thread you talked about your fondness to wear strapping pink heels and a Red wig as you hang out at the Truck stop's, I have no idea where that picture is from but I thought if there was proof of your outright wierdness, I found it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Well, if it's a God thing, it wouldn't have mattered who we elected. 

Trump intentionally shook things up - he should have known to expect some pushback (and, I think he did know and expect).  Give it some time.  Hard to say how it's going to shake out just yet.  But, I agree - the powers-that-be don't like being challenged and will hit back hard. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
   @Wingnut yesterday in the Flynn Resigns thread you talked about your fondness to wear strapping pink heels and a Red wig as you hang out at the Truck stop's, I have no idea where that picture is from but I thought if there was proof of your outright wierdness, I found it.

So that's Wingnut? Really explains a lot doesn't it?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ooooohhhhhh, my.

I'll drive 20 minutes out of my way to have the privilege of reaching home with my shirt and lap all stained with juices.   

But happy.   I will be happy.    888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Night Hides Not

I think it should.  There have been ridiculous districts in each state in which I've lived.

Nebraska seems to be a sane one (I just checked because it's unicameral.)  Others?

Why would a Senator care about districts?  They run "at-large."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline r9etb

I'll drive 20 minutes out of my way to have the privilege of reaching home with my shirt and lap all stained with juices.   

I'm a couple of thousand miles away, but I could swear I'm smelling one of those sandwiches....  Oh, man.  I'm actually drooling, thinking about it.

Offline r9etb

I think that was the joke....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

But happy.   I will be happy.    888high58888

Yeah, but...Silver Spring.  :terror:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

They are British I believe!  LOL!  EC would know....  not because he is weird, but well...because he plays a royal subject on TV!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think that was the joke....

Ooops.  I think you're correct.  I'm dense some days....
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, if it's a God thing, it wouldn't have mattered who we elected. 

Trump intentionally shook things up - he should have known to expect some pushback (and, I think he did know and expect).  Give it some time.  Hard to say how it's going to shake out just yet.  But, I agree - the powers-that-be don't like being challenged and will hit back hard.

I personally put everyone on this site on notice as to what to expect several times between election day and Inauguration day!  There is NO excuse for anyone here not knowing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

@Night Hides Not

I think it should.  There have been ridiculous districts in each state in which I've lived.

Nebraska seems to be a sane one (I just checked because it's unicameral.)  Others?

@Suppressed

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They are British I believe!  LOL!  EC would know....  not because he is weird, but well...because he plays a royal subject on TV!

When @EC isn't playing that, he's raining Hell fire from above.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Night Hides Not

LOL, looks like I caught someone...

@Suppressed
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

I personally put everyone on this site on notice as to what to expect several times between election day and Inauguration day!  There is NO excuse for anyone here not knowing!

Turnabout is fair play:

Offline Suppressed

LOL, looks like I caught someone...

@Suppressed

Who did you catch?  Only federal senators are "at-large".  State senators have districts (thus, my comment on gerrymandering in each of the states I've been in, and Nebraska being unicameral.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Now if we had only literally neutered Trump...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yeah, but...Silver Spring.  :terror:

It actually borders Chevy Chase, Md....albeit, the 'other side of the tracks'.

Eating there is an event.  Go hungry.  Pickle bar with shredded sauerkraut

There's usually a line for seating AND take out, but worth it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Now if we had only literally neutered Trump...

Melania would not be amused.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Hope everyone stocked up on extra tinfoil.

Also white out.  I wish these conspiracy people were better at proof-reading their material before they post it.  I suspect they get so juiced up about their own work they don't want to waste any time before publishing.  The problem is, there then are so many typos and writing missteps the work loses all credibility.

If I am going to be convinced of a global conspiracy, I'd prefer to be convinced by someone who knows the difference between "the" and "they."

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

:nono: @Night Hides Not

Someone recently wrote:
Turnabout is fair play:

Indeed, it is!

There are Senators at both state and federal levels, and I clearly responded about state Senators... (hint, Nebraska isn't unicameral for federal elections).

Gotcha!

BTW, here's the map of Nebraska Senate districts I refererred to (they are Legislative districts because all they have are Senators, no Assemblymen):

Looks pretty sane.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:06:52 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn