Author Topic: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency  (Read 10494 times)

Offline jpsb

Less than a month ago I warned that a ‘color revolution ‘ was taking place in the USA.  My first element of proof was the so-called “investigation” which the CIA, FBI, NSA and others were conducting against President Trump’s candidate to become National Security Advisor, General Flynn.  Last night, the plot to get rid of Flynn has finally succeeded and General Flynn had to offer his resignation.  Trump accepted it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/its-over-folks-neocons-deep-state-have-neutered-trump-presidency

Offline jpsb

Hope this article is wrong because if it is over for the Trump admin then it is over for the USA as we know it. The globalists can not be allowed to win.

Offline libertybele

Hope this article is wrong because if it is over for the Trump admin then it is over for the USA as we know it. The globalists can not be allowed to win.

The globalists have been winning ... until Trump curtailed one of their biggest participants; the Clintons.  If they take down President Trump, that puts Mike Pence in the drivers seat.  Any guesses?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

Hope everyone stocked up on extra tinfoil. 

Offline Just_Victor

Trump is a lot of things, but I seriously doubt that "quitter" is one of them.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

I've been accused many times of wearing a tinfoil hat only to realize several months or even years later that I've been correct.  I really hope this time I am absolutely wrong.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

I've been accused many times of wearing a tinfoil hat only to realize several months or even years later that I've been correct.  I really hope this time I am absolutely wrong.

Trump's a fast learner. What administration has not stumbled out of the gate. Had Trump said, "I will close Gitmo during my first year in office", the MSM would have a countdown clock displayed on their screens, counting down the time remaining for Trump to achieve that action.

Just as Trump wore down his competition during the primaries, he will wear down the Democrats and the press in similar fashion. Will that benefit the GOP in next year's mid-terms? I don't think so, but his support will never drop below 35%, and his supporters are marching in step with him.

O/T - I wish Jesse Watters would ask the following question during a future segment:

Should gerrymandering be illegal during Senate elections?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

where is the... its over man meme when you need it. 

Offline r9etb

Tinfoil won't stop the dreaded Neocons.  The only thing stopping the dreaded Neocons is cheeseburgers and bacon.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Tinfoil won't stop the dreaded Neocons.  The only thing stopping the dreaded Neocons is cheeseburgers and bacon.

Then we must by all means, give it to the SSOBs...
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Thanks. That was supposed to be a secret....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline r9etb

Dang....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well if it's over, delete your account, turn off your PC, and go take a walk.

It's over right?

Offline mirraflake

Trump is a fighter.  He won't fold easily.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I Want to Believe.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well if it's over, delete your account, turn off your PC, and go take a walk.

It's over right?

They are giving credit where credit isn't due.  Neocons don't have anything to do with Trump screw ups.  Not the media either.  Trump is fully responsible for his own troubles.  His hiring and firing.  His secrecy. His failed ban.  His stupidity to talk on twitter.  To hold national security meeting in an open room at Mara Lago with the Japanese Prime Minister............

All of this coming out together has given fuel to Democrats to create a fiasco.  This is not a stumble it is a major national security breach.  Although I don't like McCain he is right.  The government needs to put a stop to the insanity.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 03:44:55 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The globalists can not be allowed to win.

Globalism is a foregone conclusion given enough time.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 03:46:36 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yep, it is everybody elses fault.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

You mean the secret society- Buildacheeseburgers? 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yep, it is everybody elses fault.

Of course god MAGA is under attack!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
They are giving credit where credit isn't due.  Neocons don't have anything to do with Trump screw ups.  Not the media either.  Trump is fully responsible for his own troubles.  His hiring and firing.  His secrecy. His failed ban.  His stupidity to talk on twitter.  To hold national security meeting in an open room at Mara Lago with the Japanese Prime Minister............

All of this coming out together has given fuel to Democrats to create a fiasco.  This is not a stumble it is a major national security breach.  Although I don't like McCain he is right.  The government needs to put a stop to the insanity.

I see. I suppose that DJT is also responsible for the leaks of information which resulted in Flynn's actions being brought to light, from top secret, privileged communications between agencies and officials in the executive branch?

IMO a greater insanity may be looking at such an event as this (espionage by a person or persons with access to top secret communications) with the attitude that the indiscretions of Flynn (almost certainly not illegal) were more serious than the fact that there may well be a mole within the executive branch or peripheral bureaucracy who is acting as a spy.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:12:36 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Joe Wooten

Hells Bells, don't waste that on the neocons!!!!

Give it to ME!!!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Hells Bells, don't waste that on the neocons!!!!

Give it to ME!!!

I'm pretty sure there is enough for all of us. And leftovers.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This headline is melodramatic, in the past, Zero Hedge did publish some bogus stuff but they've gotten better.  I still think this is an exaggeration.  Infowars type stuff.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sure the Neo Cons are involved in this, per Bush/Obama/Clinton, we've had some irresponsible interventionist policies and Trump seeks to correct that.