Author Topic: Chaffetz probes Trump's security protocols at Mar-a-Lago  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chaffetz probes Trump's security protocols at Mar-a-Lago
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:45:24 pm »

Chaffetz probes Trump's security protocols at Mar-a-Lago

By Kyle Cheney

02/14/17 03:17 PM EST

House oversight committee chairman Jason Chaffetz is pressing White House officials for details on why President Donald Trump conducted some of his response to a North Korean missile test in a public dining room at his Mar-a-Lago club.

In a letter to White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, Chaffetz requested answers about security protocols at Mar-a-Lago; the details of potentially sensitive documents that Trump and his aides perused in the presence of diners and waitstaff; and whether any sensitive material was discussed in public. The Utah Republican is also seeking information about whether guests are vetted to "ensure that they are not foreign agents or spies on behalf of a foreign government."

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/jason-chaffetz-trump-mar-a-lago-security-235011
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Chaffetz probes Trump's security protocols at Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:47:29 pm »
Security isn't a priority in this Administration, I think, largely out of ignorance.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn