Author Topic: ‘Dear Nordstrom, NEVER AGAIN!’ Scott Baio shows photo of 30k on wife’s account with message to retailer  (Read 1090 times)

rangerrebew

‘Dear Nordstrom, NEVER AGAIN!’ Scott Baio shows photo of 30k on wife’s account with message to retailer
February 13, 2017 | Samantha Chang | Print Article   

SHARE35.6K TWEET161 PIN14 PLUS10 EMAIL

Trump supporters put their money where their mouths are.

Actor Scott Baio is boycotting Nordstrom after the retail giant made the yuge mistake of abruptly dropping Ivanka Trump‘s clothing line.

“Dear Nordstrom, NEVER AGAIN!” Baio tweeted along with a photo of his wife Renee’s Nordstrom account, which showed she spent over $30,000 at the department store last year.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/13/dear-nordstrom-never-scott-baio-shows-photo-30k-wifes-account-message-retailer-447766
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:35:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Silver Pines

Well, great, then maybe Nordstrom's will go out of business and all those employees will lose their jobs.

I'm so tired of people running back and forth with these kneejerk virtue-signal announcements of never shopping again at (pick a name) for such a silly reason.  Ivana Trump is a liberal Democrat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well, great, then maybe Nordstrom's will go out of business and all those employees will lose their jobs.

I'm so tired of people running back and forth with these kneejerk virtue-signal announcements of never shopping again at (pick a name) for such a silly reason.  Ivana Trump is a liberal Democrat.

I would boycott Baio's TV shows and films if....well. um..ya know.

Wingnut

Chachi doesn't love Nordie?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
We all vote with our wallets.

Some of these companies figure they don't need half of their potential customer base anymore.  They won't miss me and I won't miss them.

Silver Pines

I would boycott Baio's TV shows and films if....well. um..ya know.

@Cripplecreek

Lol!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Good for him and all... But the world didn't need to know. Let their earnings report speak for itself.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek

Lol!

The saddest part of this is the fact that I don't think I've ever seen any Trump garbage on the shelves and 90% of the people threatening to boycott have never bought any of that crap to begin with. So basically you have people demanding that stores spend money to buy stock that they can't sell.

The economic brilliance of Donald Trump spreads like a yeast infection.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:09:10 am by Cripplecreek »

Wingnut

The economic brilliance of Donald Trump spreads like a yeast infection.

9 Highly Effective Solutions For Yeast Infections
http://www.prevention.com/health/yeast-infection-treatments

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, no. They lost Chachi.

If they lose Joanie, it's all over for'em. And may God have mercy if the Fonz decides to take his money elsewhere.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 03:51:55 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

That ain't how it works. The $30k will be spent somewhere, just not there. One Nordstroms loss is going to be a Saks gain. I know because I told the girls not to shop there anymore, but my wallet ain't going to get any fatter this year.

Wingnut

That ain't how it works. The $30k will be spent somewhere, just not there. One Nordstroms loss is going to be a Saks gain. I know because I told the girls not to shop there anymore, but my wallet ain't going to get any fatter this year.

How much vanilla perfume and stripper dust do they go through?

Offline Frank Cannon

How much vanilla perfume and stripper dust do they go through?

LOL.

geronl

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I'm a big believer in boycotts.  In fact most of us do it all the time, although sometimes subconsciously, and have been all our lives.

When flipping channels I'll blow right by Conan O'Brien because he's a jerk.  I ended my years long subscription to BusinessWeek because they turned ultra liberal after Bloomberg bought them out.  The last truck I bought was a Ford because they are an American company that didn't take a government handout.

I'm not out marching in front of Target or Nordstrom's with my hand made sign.  And I'm not making death threats to the CEO of Whole Foods because he took up Obama on his offer to accept all suggestions on health care reform. 

I simply do the things I enjoy, buy from companies I like and not from companies I don't like, and go on my merry way.  Just like most people do.