Author Topic: Doctor has family restrain woman during lethal injection  (Read 897 times)

rangerrebew

Doctor has family restrain woman during lethal injection
« on: February 14, 2017, 04:36:23 pm »
Doctor has family restrain woman during lethal injection
'That's, of course, a picture that is a horrible picture'
Published: 14 hours ago

A Dutch doctor carrying out a lethal injection on an elderly woman ordered her family to restrain her when she resisted, creating what even euthanasia advocates called a “horrible picture.”

The case has been documented by a regional review board in the Netherlands, reported the National Catholic Register, which noted the church “has always considered euthanasia, like suicide, a ‘gravely evil choice,’ while allowing that grave fear of hardship, suffering or torture can lessen the responsibility of persons who take their own life.”

The church’s catechism bluntly states, “All those who knowingly and willingly perform or assist in carrying out the act of terminating the patient’s life have committed murder.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/doctor-has-family-restrain-woman-during-lethal-injection/#HgDlmPXEUs3emalS.99

geronl

Re: Doctor has family restrain woman during lethal injection
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 05:04:01 pm »
Sounds like murder to me

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 05:06:49 pm »
Sounds like murder to me

Right to Die = Duty to Die

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 08:12:35 pm »
Right to Die = Duty to Die
@dfwgator

B.S.

In this case, the Right to Die wasn't involved.  This was murder, pure and simple.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:13:39 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline r9etb

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 09:07:09 pm »
@dfwgator

B.S.

In this case, the Right to Die wasn't involved.  This was murder, pure and simple.

I think you misunderstood his point.  He's suggesting that the "right to die" movement quickly degenerates to a "duty to die" movement.

This is pretty much a case in point.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 09:16:10 pm »
I think you misunderstood his point.  He's suggesting that the "right to die" movement quickly degenerates to a "duty to die" movement.

This is pretty much a case in point.

Only if the focus isn't on patients' rights.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn