Author Topic: MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS  (Read 19737 times)

Wingnut

Re: MICHAEL FLYNN RESIGNS
« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2017, 11:07:10 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2017, 11:09:45 pm »
Can't we move on from the primaries?....We have bigger things to worry about now.

Like Trump or not the Rats are trying to over-take the Presidency...we can't let that happen.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2017, 11:09:53 pm »
Look....I've been around the block a few times.  Just like you...going near 20 years.

The conversation was lost because of the attacks in each and every post.  And the back-slapping... **nononono*

It's never been allowed here since Day 1.

Please. We both know there are no innocents here including the mods. Some days Nevertrump won, somedays Evertrump won, sometimes it rained.

None of that has squat to do with one of Evertrump rekindling the whole war with his Ted Cruz opening salvo. Thats what started this TODAY and he got what he deserved, backslapping included because his mad-on was too hot and throbbing to let go of.

The nect time he does it he will get exactly the same treatment from me ans probably everything else. Since he's one of yours, I humbly suggest you put a leash on your animal and housebreak him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:11:41 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2017, 11:10:41 pm »

Well the colors are right but thats a funny looking Tardis...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2017, 11:16:05 pm »
Please. We both know there are no innocents here including the mods. Some days Nevertrump won, somedays Evertrump won, sometimes it rained.

None of that has squat to do with one of Evertrump rekindling the whole war with his Ted Cruz opening salvo. Thats what started this TODAY and he got what he deserved, backslapping included because his mad-on was too hot and throbbing to let go of.

The nect time he does it he will get exactly the same treatment from me ans probably everything else. Since he's one of yours, I humbly suggest you put a leash on your animal and housebreak him.

Maybe that's what it was....I walked in...in the middle of a Cruz War.

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2017, 11:16:29 pm »
Can't we move on from the primaries?....We have bigger things to worry about now.

Like Trump or not the Rats are trying to over-take the Presidency...we can't let that happen.

Sorry @mystery-ak I will never again allow myself to be provoked into refighting the Cruz/Trump wars.  I should not have gone there and I apologize.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2017, 11:17:11 pm »
Sorry @mystery-ak I will never again allow myself to be provoked into refighting the Cruz/Trump wars.  I should not have gone there and I apologize.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2017, 11:19:29 pm »

Good man.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2017, 11:19:50 pm »

Thanks jpsb

Nothing to gain by re-fighting those battles..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2017, 11:22:20 pm »
Thank goodness!  Now I can go open up the Blue Moon I've had chilling, maybe pour me some Bourbon on the side....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2017, 11:24:19 pm »
Thanks jpsb

Nothing to gain by re-fighting those battles..lol

Can we still re-fight the Howard Baker/Ronald Reagan/GHW Bush battles from '79-'80? Some of us are still grinding an ax over that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2017, 11:26:15 pm »
Can we still re-fight the Howard Baker/Ronald Reagan/GHW Bush battles from '79-'80? Some of us are still grinding an ax over that.

Wait a sec...I need to go fetch my Boilermaker.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Timeline of events leading up to Michael Flynn's resignation
« Reply #287 on: February 14, 2017, 11:33:28 pm »
Timeline of events leading up to Michael Flynn's resignation

Colleen Shalby
Los Angeles Times
February 14, 2017

Less than a month in to the new administration, President Trump's National Security Adviser, Gen. Michael Flynn, resigned after reports that he had misled his White House colleagues, including Vice President Mike Pence, about conversations he'd had with Russia's ambassador to Washington.

In those conversations, Flynn discussed sanctions that the Obama administration had imposed on Russia to punish Moscow for its interference in the U.S. election. Those conversations could have violated the Logan Act, which prevents unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments in relation to "disputes or controversies." The law, however, which was enacted in the 1790s, has never been used to prosecute anyone.

Here's the timeline of events leading up to Flynn's resignation:
More

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #288 on: February 14, 2017, 11:38:20 pm »
ALL swamp critters are worried!  They are worried that their swamp might actually see some draining and won't stand for that!
It is about time Trump drained the swamp of the men he put into positions of power.  Go Trump!

Wingnut

« Reply #289 on: February 15, 2017, 12:08:32 am »
@mystery-ak  steps in to stop the fussing, @jpsb is man enough to apologize, then you immediately post something to stir the pot.

I didn't see anything like that?   

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #290 on: February 15, 2017, 12:09:47 am »

Is that a question?   :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #291 on: February 15, 2017, 12:15:50 am »
Is that a question?   :laugh:

It's hard to tell.  Wingding is an "up-talker," and everything sounds like a question.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2017, 12:16:52 am »
@mystery-ak  steps in to stop the fussing, @jpsb is man enough to apologize, then you immediately post something to stir the pot.  Dude.  Really?
I'm so sorry.  I didn't know didn't know I wasn't supposed to have an opinion on page 7 until I got here. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2017, 12:17:39 am »

Someone set us up the bomb?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2017, 12:21:37 am »
I'm so sorry.  I didn't know didn't know I wasn't supposed to have an opinion on page 7 until I got here.

Ya gotta keep up, Bro.   :silly:
I will NOT comply.

Offline anubias

« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2017, 12:28:21 am »
I apologize myself.  I should have worded it a bit better.  ;)  Sorry, @Once-Ler

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2017, 12:30:15 am »
It's hard to tell.  Wingding is an "up-talker," and everything sounds like a question.

Otherwise known as a Valley Girl or Millennial.

Wingnut

« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2017, 12:34:19 am »

I am a complicated Man. No one understands me but my women.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2017, 12:36:37 am »

:beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2017, 12:43:10 am »

They only pretend to.  But, they love you anyway.