Author Topic: LATEST: Flynn Apologized to Pence Over Phone Call With Russian Ambassador  (Read 658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As seen on Happening Now

National security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn apologized to Vice President Mike Pence for telling him that sanctions were not discussed in a pre-inauguration phone call with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn has no plans to resign or give up his security clearance, Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported, citing a senior West Wing source.

Griffin said there was a meeting this morning between Flynn and Pence, along with a two-hour meeting where President Trump asked Flynn for advice on national security issues.

more
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/13/flynn-apologized-pence-not-disclosing-details-russia-call
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

geronl

Sounds like he should not have security clearance

Online libertybele

Sounds like he should not have security clearance

Lying at this point in time to the VP IMHO is a precursor of what's to come.  Not being able to depend and trust someone in this position should really be consideration for replacement.  Apologies, excuses, denials, are Clintonesque...sorry...but I say get rid of him while we're still ahead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So all these idiots screaming "fake news" now look like even bigger idiots than they once did.

Offline beandog

Gen. Flynn is an american hero.  All you people stepping all over themselves to trash him should be ashamed on yourselves.  He's done more for this country than any of you. :nono:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I want to see some more confirmation about this before I comment - no way do I trust FOX news, anymore than I trust the others.  Something just doesn't sound right to me. 

I agree @beandog - Flynn is an American hero - doesn't seem to mean much anymore....
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline beandog

I want to see some more confirmation about this before I comment - no way do I trust FOX news, anymore than I trust the others.  Something just doesn't sound right to me. 

I agree @beandog - Flynn is an American hero - doesn't seem to mean much anymore....
I seriously don't know why anyone takes a job at the WH. 

Online kevindavis007

Gen. Flynn is an american hero.  All you people stepping all over themselves to trash him should be ashamed on yourselves.  He's done more for this country than any of you. :nono:

He talked to an enemy Ambassador and lied about it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Gen. Flynn is an american hero. All you people stepping all over themselves to trash him should be ashamed on yourselves.  He's done more for this country than any of you. :nono:

Unfortunately, American heroes can and do commit grievous errors, in and out of combat. It makes them no less heroes to
say so when they do so in the times past their heroisms; it does not diminish the great work they did before to call them on
their fooleries and errors when committed in the here and now. Even if one is loath to call an American hero on a subsequent
blunder. Flynn is hardly the first decorated soldier to make such a grievous mistake and, sad to say, he probably won't be
the last, particularly in the diplomatic milieu. Great military careers have been undermined by far worse, of course, but
those didn't make those men and women any the less heroes when they were heroes.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.