Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Leader: White People Are ‘Sub-Human’, Blacks Can Kill All Whites If They Had The Power To  (Read 2489 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter Leader: White People Are ‘Sub-Human’, Blacks Can Kill All Whites If They Had The Power To

Joshua Caplan Feb 12th, 2017 2:04 pm

Everyday Black Lives Matter rears its ugly head, demonstrating to the world how the “movement” that claims its aim is to fight racism, is in fact a bigoted group itself. A leader of the group, Yusra Khogali has some choice words for white people, who she believes are genetically inferior to black people.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wow-black-lives-matter-leader-white-people-sub-human-blacks-can-kill-whites-power/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
White People Are ‘Sub-Human’ but it is she resorting to gorilla tactics.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Obama may just get his race war after all.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

That comment is over the line.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:33:47 pm by Machiavelli »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

When will Black Lives Matter be declared a terrorist organization? 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When will Black Lives Matter be declared a terrorist organization?

Black Lives Matter Is A Terrorist Organization!

How did I do?  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Black Lives Matter Is A Terrorist Organization!

How did I do?  :laugh:

Of course they are. And they were formally abetted if not 'constructed' by our terrorist in Chief, Obama.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

@bigheadfred

Very good.  But I was looking for a formal declaration from the feds. 

****cute kitty

Offline Norm Lenhart

Someone should remind this special snowflake of the old adage that history repeatedly bears out:

"When the brown man rages, cities burn. When the white man rages, continents burn".

So the ball is in the court of the nutcases in BLM and like minded racists which it will be. Or whether it will be neither.

Offline Hondo69

Of course they are. And they were formally abetted if not 'constructed' by our terrorist in Chief, Obama.

The community organizer extraordinaire has been hard at work since leaving the White House.  He has no plans to fade quietly into the night as is custom with ex-presidents. And the media has been planning ahead as they are already gearing up to explain away his association with several ultra radical groups.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The community organizer extraordinaire has been hard at work since leaving the White House.  He has no plans to fade quietly into the night as is custom with ex-presidents. And the media has been planning ahead as they are already gearing up to explain away his association with several ultra radical groups.
Been saying for several months that once Obama is no longer President he would become the leader of BLM.

He wants to be the new Al Sharpton.

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: White People are Sub-Human
February 13, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

Unexpectedly, the co-founder of a racist hate group is a racist. The media has praised and promoted Black Lives Matter. The left vocally shouted down anyone who dared to say, All Lives Matter. It turned a blind eye to BLM's deliberate harassment of white people, or, as the hate group called it "white spaces". But ignoring BLM's racism doesn't make it go away.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265791/black-lives-matter-co-founder-white-people-are-sub-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:46:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

That comment is over the line.

So saying that Europeans created the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo and Shakespearean plays while these guys were dancing naked in the jungle is off limits?

Look, I love a lot of Black people. That is not the issue. But reality and facts are just facts.

This is not my 'opinion', it is simply historical facts.

Sorry if I offended anybody with historical truths.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 10:47:35 pm by 240B »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ok,ok,

I agree with you.

So I as a white man, I am exactly the same as every other person on Earth. Yeah, that's true.

Yes,yes, where is my dose,,Master?

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

So saying that Europeans created the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo and Shakespearean plays while these guys were dancing naked in the jungle is off limits?

Look, I love a lot of Black people. That is not the issue. But reality and facts are just facts.

This is not my 'opinion', it is simply historical facts.

Sorry if I offended anybody with historical truths.

@240B

There are many things that I cannot say because I'm a moderator.

Offline goatprairie

Most of this stuff is just blather from the usual suspects who will run as fast as they can in the opposite direction when the trouble starts. The liberal media is culpable for carrying their water or ignoring the stories.
And this is nothing new....these screeches from black militants are reminiscent of the sixties and seventies when black militants i.e. Black Panthers would call for murdering whites. A number of crazy black people did murder whites like  the Zebra murders in the Bay Area.
Then as now virtually all the violence perpetrated by black murderers was ignored or excused by the media. Nothing has changed.

Offline bolobaby

Ok, I'll bite...

She said, "...if we had the power to."

So... How does it feel being powerless to an inferior race? Amazing how this inferior race has oppressed you for so long, huh?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@240B

There are many things that I cannot say because I'm a moderator.

So shake that mortal coil and be a free spirit.

Offline Hondo69

George Soros sure is getting his money's worth.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So shake that mortal coil and be a free spirit.

But, Mach handles this part of the forum.  I appreciate that he does it.

Offline Joe Wooten

I wish someone would ask her this question:

"How do you think that people who are at most 12% of the population are going to kill off those who are now about 65% of the population and have most of the guns?"

Offline Hondo69

All these battles being fought these days seem much like religious wars.  When you strip it all down it essentially is a battle of morals.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:33:23 am by Hondo69 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Too many bomb throwers these days. They say extreme stupid things for attention or trolling. I was perusing FR and found a comment last night suggesting we boil alive leakers, something crazy like that, I will see if I can find the comment.

Bomb throwers on the left and right say stupid things, because of the internet get the amplification they need, and test the limits of free speech.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Too many bomb throwers these days. They say extreme stupid things for attention or trolling. I was perusing FR and found a comment last night suggesting we boil alive leakers, something crazy like that, I will see if I can find the comment.

Bomb throwers on the left and right say stupid things, because of the internet get the amplification they need, and test the limits of free speech.

Good post.  People have always muttered stupid things to themselves or their small group of like minded friends and family.  "I could just kill so and so" kind of stuff.  Now, when they do it they do it on the internet and it's global and forever.