Author Topic: Pelosi wants General Flynn ‘suspended and stripped of his intelligence clearance until the facts are known’  (Read 625 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi wants General Flynn ‘suspended and stripped of his intelligence clearance until the facts are known’
February 12, 2017 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

True to her nature of passing bills without knowing what’s in them, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is just as eager to remove Republican administration officials before having the facts.

The San Francisco liberal issued a statement on Saturday calling on President Donald Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn to be suspended and stripped of his intelligence clearance over reports that he privately discussed sanctions with Sergey Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., The Hill reported.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/12/pelosi-wants-general-flynn-suspended-stripped-intelligence-clearance-facts-known-447396
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:10:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Pelosi wants General Flynn ‘suspended and stripped of his intelligence clearance until the facts are known’
February 12, 2017 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

True to her nature of passing bills without knowing what’s in them, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is just as eager to remove Republican administration officials before having the facts.

The San Francisco liberal issued a statement on Saturday calling on President Donald Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn to be suspended and stripped of his intelligence clearance over reports that he privately discussed sanctions with Sergey Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., The Hill reported.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/02/12/pelosi-wants-general-flynn-suspended-stripped-intelligence-clearance-facts-known-447396

Or, you know, we could strip Pelosi (there's a mental image that stays with you) of all her clearances because she's a Democrat and investigate the entire party for Treason over the past 50 years.

Then have a good Dept of Justice look at her Hubby's businesses/dealings and her votes to assist them.

rangerrebew

I think she should step down until she can prove she wasn't colluding with Putin to hack the DNC and make it look as if Trump were to blame. :tongue2:

Offline beandog

Nanny Pelosi is one of the biggest crooks on Capital Hill.  She should be in prision with the Beast. 22222frying pan

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
But there may be a valid question about Flynn; but not has been in the news about this. If he was discussing sanctions with the Russians before Trump became president and lied about that,  we should know the details.

Oceander

But there may be a valid question about Flynn; but not has been in the news about this. If he was discussing sanctions with the Russians before Trump became president and lied about that,  we should know the details.

@TomSea

Is there something in particular that troubles you?  I'm not being facetious, I'm asking seriously.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Or, you know, we could strip Pelosi (there's a mental image that stays with you) of all her clearances because she's a Democrat and investigate the entire party for Treason over the past 50 years.

Then have a good Dept of Justice look at her Hubby's businesses/dealings and her votes to assist them.

Despite the mental image of a stripped Nancy Pelosi, I approve of this message!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

If Pelosi's 'brains' ever looked like that, it was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time ago.

The photo would in theory be cropped a bit high to reveal their current location I think. Although her actual brains look to be located behind the door to her rear.

Wait...that didn't come out right.

Then again, perhaps it did regardless.