Author Topic: KKK 'imperial wizard' found dead near Missouri river after employer reports him as missing  (Read 1439 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 A Ku Klux Klan leader was reportedly found dead under suspicious circumstances near a rural river in Missouri after being reported missing by his employer.

A body discovered on Saturday was identified as Frank Ancona, the self-proclaimed “imperial wizard” of a KKK chapter near St. Louis. The 51-year-old was last seen at his Leadwood home on Wednesday morning, his wife told authorities.

Ancona's wife, Malissa Ancona, said he was called to work to make an out-of-state delivery. He packed a bag, took his guns and had not made contact with relatives since, according to the Daily Journal newspaper.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kkk-leader-found-dead-missouri-river-missing-article-1.2970339
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

Ancona doesn't look like a 'Traditionalist' KKK name.

I see sweet Malissa as a prime suspect.

Offline thackney

A safe inside the couple’s home was bashed in with a crowbar and its contents missing when an officer stopped by the home, the Journal reported.

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said a burglary was not suspected.

Cops also questioned Ancona's wife on a Facebook posting she made the day of his disappearance that sought a roommate for her husband.

She said Ancona was filing for divorce when he returned and would likely need help paying for rent, according to authorities.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:02:02 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline anubias

Ancona doesn't look like a 'Traditionalist' KKK name.

I'd say she is their only suspect about now.  It could be incredibly poor timing on her part to make that Facebook post, but it doesn't look good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Grief is a powerful thing. She had to break into the safe to get the money for the funeral.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

Now here folks is a man who will not only set fire to a cross on your front lawn, but he'll also roast marshmallows on it!

Offline Frank Cannon

Hate Crime?

Wingnut

Hate Crime?

Crime of passion.  Malissa was tired of him messing up all her white sheets.

Offline Blizzardnh

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/virginia-kkk-fliers_n_5008647.html

Apparently, he took his show on the road to Virginia per this article above from 2014. So I guess he was a high profile leader.

Online mountaineer

Crime of passion.  Malissa was tired of him messing up all her white sheets.
He was peeved when she said,  "I don't have any clean white sheets left, just take a flowered one!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Frank Ancona’s stepson accused of shooting him; wife accused of helping to dispose of body

http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/13/frank-anconas-stepson-accused-of-shooting-him-wife-accused-of-helping-to-dispose-of-body/
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:16:23 pm by TomSea »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Frank Ancona’s stepson accused of shooting him; wife accused of helping to dispose of body

http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/13/frank-anconas-stepson-accused-of-shooting-him-wife-accused-of-helping-to-dispose-of-body/

I'm not sure if they should be charged with 'Committing a service to the community" or "Littering".