Author Topic: Nikki Haley Pours Cold Water On Palestinian Authority  (Read 278 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nikki Haley Pours Cold Water On Palestinian Authority
« on: February 12, 2017, 02:17:28 am »
Nikki Haley Pours Cold Water On Palestinian Authority

Posted at 2:00 pm on February 11, 2017 by streiff

“For too long the U.N. has been unfairly biased in favor of the Palestinian Authority to the detriment of our allies in Israel,” Haley said.

“This is the beginning of a new era at the U.N., an era where the U.S. stands firmly behind Israel against any and all attempts to harm the Jewish State,” Israel’s U.N. Ambassador Danny Danon said of the U.S. decision to block Fayyad’s appointment. “The new administration proved once again that it stands firmly alongside the state of Israel in the international arena and in the U.N. in particular.”

The new U.S. ambassador made clear that “going forward, the United States will act, not just talk, in support of our allies.”

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/02/11/nikki-haley-pours-cold-water-plo/

I do like the direction Nikki and the Trump Administration have taken in the UN.  She was an excellent choice for UN Ambassador.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.