Author Topic: 72 in U.S. convicted as terrorists from the "Trump 7" nations.  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Mesaclone

72 in U.S. convicted as terrorists from the "Trump 7" nations.
« on: February 11, 2017, 10:08:39 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-72-terrorists-came-from-7-muslim-countries-trump-targeted/article/2614582

Since 9/11, 72 individuals from the seven mostly Muslim countries covered by President Trump's "extreme vetting" executive order have been convicted of terrorism, a finding that clashes sharply with claims from an appeals court that there is "no evidence" those countries have produced a terrorist.

According to a report out Saturday, at least 17 claimed to be refugees from those nations, three came in as "students," and 25 eventually became U.S. citizens.

The 9th Circuit should hang its collective head in shame for upholding the stay to block President Trump's new policy with regard to these nations....as should any conservative who wants to blame the President for this policy rather than blame the radical justices who have impeded its implementation.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: 72 in U.S. convicted as terrorists from the "Trump 7" nations.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 10:18:17 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-72-terrorists-came-from-7-muslim-countries-trump-targeted/article/2614582

Since 9/11, 72 individuals from the seven mostly Muslim countries covered by President Trump's "extreme vetting" executive order have been convicted of terrorism, a finding that clashes sharply with claims from an appeals court that there is "no evidence" those countries have produced a terrorist.

According to a report out Saturday, at least 17 claimed to be refugees from those nations, three came in as "students," and 25 eventually became U.S. citizens.

The 9th Circuit should hang its collective head in shame for upholding the stay to block President Trump's new policy with regard to these nations....as should any conservative who wants to blame the President for this policy rather than blame the radical justices who have impeded its implementation.

People on the right toeing the leftist memes and excuses about Trump not having the authority for his EO should likewise feel shame. They will certainly share the responsibility when the next attack invariably happens and should be called on it openly. They added their voices to those of the left against the safety of America so it's only fair. It's not like they haven't been told repeatedly what constitutional laws vested in the executive gave him and his EO the authority.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 10:25:08 pm »
People on the right toeing the leftist memes and excuses about Trump not having the authority for his EO should likewise feel shame. They will certainly share the responsibility when the next attack invariably happens and should be called on it openly. They added their voices to those of the left against the safety of America so it's only fair. It's not like they haven't been told repeatedly what constitutional laws vested in the executive gave him and his EO the authority.

Not meaning to hijack the thread...but they found stored weapons caches along the Canal Road NW. on the jogging/hiking paths.

Why weren't these day-following stories reported on a grander scale?   

http://wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-investigate-discovery-weapons-ammunition-along-canal-road/ 

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Guns-Found-in-Violin-Case-at-Fletchers-Cove-in-NW-DC-409674815.html

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 10:30:11 pm »
Not meaning to hijack the thread...but they found stored weapons caches along the Canal Road NW. on the jogging/hiking paths.

http://wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-investigate-discovery-weapons-ammunition-along-canal-road/ 

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Guns-Found-in-Violin-Case-at-Fletchers-Cove-in-NW-DC-409674815.html

Oh you cannot imagine the things they find that are kept out of the papers. I personally know, and with first hand knowledge mind you, that a quantity of c4 was found very near one of the major bridges of one of the major interstates.

It was found utterly by accident by a hobo and turned to a road crew who then turned it over to the proper authorities not knowing what it was.

Edit: The HOBO didn't know what it was. I worded that badly.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:44:45 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 10:34:40 pm »

Further, prayer rugs and Koran's have recently been found in Arizona and Texas border regions...as well as a number of Muslim SIA's attempting to infiltrate into the U.S.

How many canaries have to die in the coal mine before people can see the clear and present danger of an open border...and of allowing immigration from these most radical of nations.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/09/muslim-prayer-rug-found-on-arizona-border-by-independendent-american-security-contractors/

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 10:41:53 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 10:45:37 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 10:53:58 pm »
How can people not see what the heck is going on?  It's just a matter of time before there is another major attack on U.S. soil.  My fear is that it's going to be much larger than the attack on 9-11; and ISIS will be in every city ready to strike.  I question why the liberal courts and the liberal mental midgets in D.C. are continuing to allow immigration from areas of known terrorism.  Do they honestly believe they are completely harmless?? Once 'Islam' has a stronger foothold on the U.S. and affects the bleeding heart liberals then they will be screaming for someone to do something and hold the conservatives at fault.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:56:07 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 11:02:31 pm »
How can people not see what the heck is going on?  It's just a matter of time before this is another major attack on U.S. soil.  My fear is that it's going to be much larger than the attack on 9-11; and ISIS will be in every city ready to strike.  I question why the liberal courts and the liberal mental midgets in D.C. are continuing to allow immigration from areas of known terrorism.  Do they honestly believe they are completely harmless?? Once 'Islam' has a stronger foothold on the U.S. then the bleeding heart liberals are going to blame the conservatives for not doing enough!

It actually simple.

Bleeding heart liberals are and always have been the biggest racists on the planet. They invariably use 'brown people' to achieve their ends.

Then consider that liberals cannot achieve through popular opinion/law what they want so they use any means they can.

Then consider that after 8 years of free reign, they are not going to give up power at all.

So consider those facts individually, then consider than as parts of the whole. The PROBLEM is that liberals aren't smart and never think ahead. They are creatures of the moment and of magical thinking. It never once occurred to them that once their 'brown people' terrorists have destroyed capitalism and depopulated the country (two of their oft stated goals) that they will turn on them.

Liberals want us dead. People cannot/will not accept that and never have throughout history. However the death count from liberals numbers in the hundreds of millions globally. Perhaps it's time for people to wake the hell up to what psychotics they have living amongst them. And I don't mean the Islamic variety. I mean their 'friends' and co workers and even family of the LIBERAL variety.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2017, 02:58:33 am »
That's funny but this article says different.  It shows the highest number coming from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

So apparently Trump wants only to keep us partially safe.  Letting many terrorists in without even mention.

http://www.newsweek.com/where-do-terrorists-come-not-seven-countries-named-550581
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:01:45 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 04:42:58 am »
That's funny but this article says different.  It shows the highest number coming from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

So apparently Trump wants only to keep us partially safe.  Letting many terrorists in without even mention.

http://www.newsweek.com/where-do-terrorists-come-not-seven-countries-named-550581

Or he took the list from nations highlighted by the Obama administration as having particularly poor vetting processes AND a threat of terrorist infiltration....not to mention this is just the first step, not the last.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 04:47:59 am »

Are you advocating the President add Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to the list @Chosen Daughter?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2017, 04:52:20 am »
Or he took the list from nations highlighted by the Obama administration as having particularly poor vetting processes AND a threat of terrorist infiltration....not to mention this is just the first step, not the last.

Secretary of State makes up terrorist list.  Either Hillary Clinton or John Kerry.

https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

Don't have any idea how Trump could come into office and trust the designation of terrorist organizations by the terrorist administration of Barack Obama.  Who by the way does not consider the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.  In direct opposition to British designation of Muslim Brotherhood as terrorists.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/uk-declare-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist/2015/12/22/id/706848/

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/02/why-trump-must-declare-the-muslim-brotherhood-a-terrorist-group-now

https://www.globalmbwatch.com/global-muslim-brotherhood/

Terrorism exists all over the world.  Fooling yourself if you think that a travel ban of 7 countries will keep you safe.  Some of the worst terrorists could be living in France inside the no go zones.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:10:13 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2017, 05:22:59 am »
This is why having a political-hack buffoon in charge of preparing this EO was a mistake.  There wasn't sufficient prep done to defend it when the inevitable pushback came, as they stood flat-footed when questioned.

And America is left more endangered by the Trump-Administration Bannon games.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2017, 07:06:21 am »
Are you advocating the President add Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to the list @Chosen Daughter?

Yes, I am.  If you are going to have travel bans because of terrorism it should include all area's that are known for terrorism.  I would even ban people from certain parts of France, Germany, Sweden............

And since you can't ban the entire world it is useless.  I think that we need law to shut down terrorist web sites recruiting for terrorist groups.  Since it is worldwide web I don't know how we do that.  We need to fight terrorism internationally.  I posted on how this ban helps terrorists and I just added a link to an article showing how our very own youth are answering the call to terrorism.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:10:52 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline dancer

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 12:31:14 pm »

[/quote
 :whistle:
Newsweek?  Seriously?  It's right up there with the NYT, Politico, HuffPo, etal.

Give the man a chance!  Today will be his 23rd day in office. He has a lot on his plate thanks to the 9th Circuit and trying to get his administration in place,
and all this with enemies foreign and domestic trying to take him out. He needs his SC Judge in place.  If it's a 4/4 divide, the 9th circuit will WIN this  decision.  Trump won't ever be able to stop the terrorist flow. 

Now that Sessions is AG, he is probably going to take on this unconstitutional 9th Circus power grab.  Perhaps then, he can take on other nations.

Who did you support?  I'm curious about who you supported and why do you think that person would have done 
better at this 23 day point in time.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 05:37:58 pm »

[/quote
 :whistle:
Newsweek?  Seriously?  It's right up there with the NYT, Politico, HuffPo, etal.

Give the man a chance!  Today will be his 23rd day in office. He has a lot on his plate thanks to the 9th Circuit and trying to get his administration in place,
and all this with enemies foreign and domestic trying to take him out. He needs his SC Judge in place.  If it's a 4/4 divide, the 9th circuit will WIN this  decision.  Trump won't ever be able to stop the terrorist flow. 

Now that Sessions is AG, he is probably going to take on this unconstitutional 9th Circus power grab.  Perhaps then, he can take on other nations.

Who did you support?  I'm curious about who you supported and why do you think that person would have done 
better at this 23 day point in time.

I voted for McMullin.  The reason was his experience in the terrorism field.  Also because Trump scared me and still does.  It is exactly the 23 day point in time that you appreciate and I don't.  23 days is nothing to me.  I prefer a President that makes informed decisions and thinks things out.  I don't think the ban is going to keep us safe at all.  I would be more concerned with the Muslims living in America with the potential for being pulled into ISIS.  They are and have been leaving here to join them.  And all Trump is doing is making a call to would be terrorists that they need to fight.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 06:09:38 pm »
How can people not see what the heck is going on?  It's just a matter of time before there is another major attack on U.S. soil.  My fear is that it's going to be much larger than the attack on 9-11; and ISIS will be in every city ready to strike.  I question why the liberal courts and the liberal mental midgets in D.C. are continuing to allow immigration from areas of known terrorism.  Do they honestly believe they are completely harmless?? Once 'Islam' has a stronger foothold on the U.S. and affects the bleeding heart liberals then they will be screaming for someone to do something and hold the conservatives at fault.

I totally agree.  It's pretty obvious that the people screaming for allowing dangerous refugees in, do not, personally, want these people near them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.