Author Topic: Note to bewildered Democrats: Hating Trump is not a policy  (Read 517 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Note to bewildered Democrats: Hating Trump is not a policy
« on: February 10, 2017, 02:39:46 pm »
Note to bewildered Democrats: Hating Trump is not a policy
Liz Peek

By Liz Peek Published February 09, 2017 FoxNews.com

Democrats are overjoyed that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled against President Trump’s immigration order. That figures; never mind the legal issues or the possible impact on the White House’s ability to enact measures aimed at keeping the country safe. Most important: it was a blow to Trump, and Democrats couldn’t be happier. It’s gotten personal.

The decision will doubtless pump up House Democrats who are meeting in Maryland, presumably exploring a path back to relevance. Given their strident denunciations of President Trump, working with Republicans to move the country forward does not appear to be an option. As Nancy Pelosi said, "As long as the president continues down this path, there is nothing Democrats can work with him on."

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/09/note-to-bewildered-democrats-hating-trump-is-not-policy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Note to bewildered Democrats: Hating Trump is not a policy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 08:50:23 pm »
I recall many such articles over the last eight years... coming from the liberal press.

"Hating Obama is not a policy"

However, look at what it wrought.

There's a difference between deploring a politician's actions, and hating him personally and trying to destroy him politically, economically, socially, and in every other way possible.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!