Author Topic: Bill Kristol: "Decadent, Lazy, Spoiled, White Working Class" Americans Should Be Replaced By Immigrants  (Read 845 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/bill-kristol-decadent-lazy-spoiled-white-working-class-americans-should-be-replaced-

Bill Kristol, founder of the conservative magazine The Weekly Standard, seemingly caught a bad case of foot-in-mouth syndrome yesterday in speaking on a panel for the American Enterprise Institute.  Presumably Kristol was responding to a question regarding Trump's controversial immigration ban when he let loose with the following slow-motion train wreck of a response:

“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the white working class, don’t you want to get new Americans in?”

"Basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two, three, four generations of hard work, everyone becomes kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled, whatever."

"Then, luckily, you have these waves of people coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to work hard and really want to succeed, and really want their kids to live better lives than them, and aren't sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and, meanwhile, grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don't know why this moment is that different from the early 20th century."

Unfortunately, Kristol's hope that he wasn't being recorded was not fulfilled...only time will tell if his subsequent prediction about his future will now come true...

"I hope this thing isn’t being videotaped or ever shown anywhere. Whatever tiny, pathetic future I have is going to totally collapse."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Offline Frank Cannon

This fat clown is a genuine piece of garbage. No wonder he is such a rabid #NeverTrumper. He is a blithering idiot.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bill seems like a great place to start!

We have lots of lean, hungry, hard working 'white guys' who would love to have a job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I'm old enough to remember when Bill Kristol used to be relevant.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Coming in from Italy, Ireland, and Russia, what another racist bleep Jew.

That is not where they are coming from you freaking idiot shchumk.

Get the hell out of our country you putz. Go back to where ever the hell you came from.

This guy is talking like he is still living in 1899.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:21:27 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.