Author Topic: Drudge erupts on Trump, Republicans – White House responds  (Read 1092 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Drudge erupts on Trump, Republicans – White House responds
News powerhouse says GOP 'should be sued for fraud'
Published: 1 day ago

Online news giant Matt Drudge, founder of the popular Drudge Report, posted a scathing attack on President Trump’s White House and the Republican Party on Wednesday, saying the GOP “should be sued for fraud” for apparent inaction on key promises.

In a series of rare tweets, Drudge began with a message stating: “No Obamacare repeal, tax cuts! But Republicans vote to shut Warren? Only know how to be opposition not lead! DANGER.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/matt-drudge-erupts-on-trump-republican-party/#YhLr5t8w7sTbatek.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Drudge erupts on Trump, Republicans – White House responds
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 09:05:18 pm »
Yea well some of us warned people about the pitfalls of electing RINOs. As usual no one listened and we were, as always, proven correct. Considering it happens every two years there is really no logical reason people should still be voting 'no matter what' style, unless the truth is that they actually don't want that nasty conservative stuff afterall.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:06:56 pm »
What an idiot.  Drudge, that is.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 09:07:22 pm »
Aww........was his membership at mar a largo cancelled?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 09:17:16 pm »
Aww........was his membership at mar a largo cancelled?

He's trying to stay relevant like the rest of the MSM. Which he sold out to back around 12.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 09:33:05 pm »
That's rich!  Matt Drudge was one of the biggest propagandists out there to help Trump get elected.  :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 09:35:47 pm »
That's rich!  Matt Drudge was one of the biggest propagandists out there to help Trump get elected.  :silly:

Yep. Its all about the hits.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 12:26:05 am »
His won't be the last case of "buyer's remorse".

It does take a lot of nerve to complain about what he helped to bring about. Of course people like him see no reason to point the finger at themselves for what is happening.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 01:50:56 am »
Yea well some of us warned people about the pitfalls of electing RINOs. As usual no one listened and we were, as always, proven correct.

You can buy em books and buy em books...  :shrug:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 01:58:40 am »
I don't know. I personally have never seen an administration move this fast on so many thing right out of the gate. Hell, they're still trying to get key cabinet posts filled. Drudge is acting like a coked out pimp here wondering why his whore isn't earning fast enough.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 02:18:01 am »
I don't know. I personally have never seen an administration move this fast on so many thing right out of the gate. Hell, they're still trying to get key cabinet posts filled. Drudge is acting like a coked out pimp here wondering why his whore isn't earning fast enough.

They're moving mighty pokey with those cabinet posts.  Slowest roll-out in a long, long time.  All we really have is Flatus-in-Chief firing off half-a$$ed executive orders and tweets that may very well sh1tcan some of his own nominees (like Gorsuch).

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 02:26:26 am »
Trump vs. Matt Drudge yelling at each other:

Offline bilo

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 03:21:00 am »

I haven't seen an administration move this fast either. I'm going to be patient and see what develops, but I am getting concerned that the Pubs in DC who said "give us the House, give us the Senate, give us the POTUS" and obamacare will be repealed day one" are now not getting it done. If they don't end obamacare I see no reason to support any of them in the future.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline rodamala

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 03:37:00 am »
Yea well some of us warned people about the pitfalls of electing RINOs. As usual no one listened and we were, as always, proven correct. Considering it happens every two years there is really no logical reason people should still be voting 'no matter what' style, unless the truth is that they actually don't want that nasty conservative stuff afterall.

geronl

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 05:29:19 am »
Why would the White House respond?

Why do they feel the need to respond to every little thing?

geronl

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 05:30:34 am »
Trump vs. Matt Drudge yelling at each other:

:silly: :silly:

Girlie Matt and bad hair Trump

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 09:51:48 am »

:beer:

If a new Godfather stood before a room full of Tony Soprano types and told them to change their ways, one might expect a raised eyebrow or two.  But one certainly would not expect any overnight converts from a group who has built their entire livelihoods upon extortion.

Now that I've explained how government works I'll take the next question.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 12:34:11 pm »
Ahh poor baby. Unless they want a crappy bill, things take time.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 12:46:17 pm »
Ahh poor baby. Unless they want a crappy bill, things take time.

Drudge is the idiot who blamed congress for Trump ruling by decree just last week.

I'm a high school drop out and even I know that our congress is a deliberative body intentionally designed to work at a snail's pace.

People who don't like it are free to run off to North Korea where Dear Leader gets shit done right now.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 12:55:54 pm »
Drudge is the idiot who blamed congress for Trump ruling by decree just last week.

I'm a high school drop out and even I know that our congress is a deliberative body intentionally designed to work at a snail's pace.

People who don't like it are free to run off to North Korea where Dear Leader gets shit done right now.

I think a lot of people need a lesson in Civics
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline beandog

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 01:50:08 pm »
I haven't seen an administration move this fast either. I'm going to be patient and see what develops, but I am getting concerned that the Pubs in DC who said "give us the House, give us the Senate, give us the POTUS" and obamacare will be repealed day one" are now not getting it done. If they don't end obamacare I see no reason to support any of them in the future.
888high58888