Author Topic: Why Can't we Get Past Politics and Do What's Right for our Kids?  (Read 211 times)

Offline ckinv368

Why Can't we Get Past Politics and Do What's Right for our Kids?
« on: February 09, 2017, 06:11:07 pm »
Here's a link to an article I recently wrote on the Left's hypocrisy in opposing the confirmation of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos:

"I'll be honest: I'm the result of a private school education, Kindergarten through Law School. My wife, however, is the exact opposite—a product of only public school. My mother-in-law is the product of public school, and was a public school elementary teacher and administrator for over 30 years. My parents went to public schools K-12. I think all of us turned out just fine.  There are some excellent public schools in this country, just like there are some excellent private schools.  I'm thankful for the education I received and thankful my parents could afford the choices they made for my sister and me.  Life isn't always fair, but if it was . . .

http://www.cameronkinvig.com/single-post/2017/02/08/Why-Cant-we-Get-Past-Politics-and-Do-Whats-Right-for-our-Kids