Author Topic: Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats As The ‘Party Of The Ku Klux Klan’  (Read 10212 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats As The ‘Party Of The Ku Klux Klan’

February 9, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Democrats will point the finger of racism at anything they disagree with, but the fact remains is their history is one of horrible racism including slavery and the KKK. Republican Senator Ted Cruz has had enough of their crap and called out the Democratic Party for what they are: hypocrites, liars, and yes, even racists.

Leading up to the vote for Jeff Session’s Attorney General nomination, the powerless democrats did all they could to stall because like everything else, they think he’s a racist. Progressive liar Elizabeth Warren used her stalling time to insult Sessions, which is a violation of Senate rules, and she was told “go home Liz, you’re drunk.” Because Warren was reading a letter written by MLK’s wife at the time she was shut down, this again was labeled as racist by the democrats.

Speaking on Fox News Wednesday about liberal opposition to Jeff Sessions, Ted Cruz said the democrats were “angry and out of their minds.”

http://downtrend.com/71superb/ted-cruz-calls-out-democrats-as-the-party-of-the-ku-klux-klan
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 02:39:18 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats As The ‘Party Of The Ku Klux Klan’
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:41:09 pm »
Let us not forget they are the party of the Civil War; went to war to keep slavery a national institution.  Or as it was known at the time, their "peculiar institution."

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 03:03:41 pm »
To quote Rob Schneider:  "I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since Lincoln freed the slaves!"

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 06:34:52 pm »
This issue comes up pretty regularly.

Democrats can say that was more of a Southern Phenomenon and at least in the 20th century and beyond, really hasn't meant places like Massachusetts and New York.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 07:14:22 pm »

Democrats can say that was more of a Southern Phenomenon and at least in the 20th century and beyond, really hasn't meant places like Massachusetts and New York.

Yeah, like the Boston race riots.  Probably south Boston.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 07:18:46 pm »
Half the American population doesn't know any of this--or that Lincoln was a Republican.

Isn't public education grand?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 07:21:47 pm »
To quote Rob Schneider:  "I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since Lincoln freed the slaves!"

And I tell people they have kept their slaves on the government dependency plantation since LBJ in the 60s.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 07:29:18 pm »
During the Garfield vs. Hancock election a handbill was passed out as a reminder of who the Democrats were. It would be considered inflammatory language today, and maybe a little troubling to those of us who can trace our roots to the old South like me, but if you were at age to still remember the Civil War and was handed this handbill, it made perfect sense, and was very profound and true.

Why I will not Vote for the Democratic Ticket

I am opposed to the Democratic Party, and I will tell you why.
Every State that seceded from the United States was a Democratic State.
Every man that shot Union soldiers was a Democrat.
Every man that loves slavery better than Liberty was a Democrat.
The man that assassinated Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat.
Every man that sympathized with the assassin – every man glad that the noblest President ever elected was assassinated – was a Democrat’
Every man that wept over the corps of [end of] slavery was a Democrat.
Every man that cursed Lincoln because he issued the Proclamation of Emancipation – the grandest paper since the Declaration of Independence – every one of them was a Democrat.
Soldiers! Every scar you have got on your heroic bodies was given you by a Democrat. Every scar, every arm that is lacking, every limb that is gone, every scar is a souvenir of a Democrat.

The handbill then contrasted Republican and Democrats:
The Republicans have done some noble things – things that will be remembered as long as there is history. But there are some things they did not do.
They did not use an army to force slavery into Kansas…
They did not oppose emancipation/
They were not “Ku-Klux”
They did not scourge, and hang, and shoot, and murder men for opinions sake.
They did not organize the Louisiana white league or the South Carolina rifle clubs
They did not drench the South with the blood of inoffensive colored men…
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 07:30:33 pm »
And I tell people they have kept their slaves on the government dependency plantation since LBJ in the 60s.

“I’ll have those n***ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 08:09:49 pm »
“I’ll have those n***ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

That was LBJ, recorded I believe. And a wise political move, on his part.

Good for democrats, not good for black people however.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 08:24:55 pm »
FDR wasn't a DixieCrat; he did not do much for Civil Rights.

I don't know if Truman did much.

Eisenhower certainly got somewhat active and sent troops to integrate in Arkansas.

There is a lot of history in all this.

One can find positives that Calvin Coolidge did for civil rights.
http://theblacksphere.net/2013/05/silent-cal-another-republican-who-led-on-civil-rights/
A number of articles are on the web on this.

Republicans tried to push through Civil Rights legislation in the '50s but it was blocked and then with JFK/LBJ, it started to get through. Again, one would need to research to know the details.

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 08:41:42 pm »

The Southern population was relatively small and the white part yet smaller. The Northern states had large populations and a lot of Klanners, Bunders, etc. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 08:47:21 pm »
Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats As The ‘Party Of The Ku Klux Klan’

Oh hell yes !!!!   I love this man !
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 08:50:53 pm »

As a kid, I remember watching the news and seeing Boston mothers throwing bricks at school buses full of black kids.  Today, solidly Democrat Boston remains one of the most segregated cities in America.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2017, 09:02:14 pm »
Yeah, like the Boston race riots.  Probably south Boston.

One can say that; but look at lynchings and Jim Crow laws and Massachusetts didn't have any of those.  NY very few.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 09:05:02 pm »
As a kid, I remember watching the news and seeing Boston mothers throwing bricks at school buses full of black kids.  Today, solidly Democrat Boston remains one of the most segregated cities in America.

@Hoodat @Sanguine

If folks really are hellbent to compare the two, check lynchings out.   

http://www.chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchings_table_state.html
Massachusetts, zero.

Ya'll make a good point, throwing a rock at a bus is the moral equivalency to 100 years of Jim Crow and lynchings.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:13:33 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 09:15:23 pm »

The Southern population was relatively small and the white part yet smaller. The Northern states had large populations and a lot of Klanners, Bunders, etc.

There have been 3 incarnations of the Klan;

The founding of the Klan was by Democrats like Nathan Bedford.

The 2nd Klan was in ways, almost like a fraternal organization.

The 3rd Klan was the incarnation that bombed churches in the South. That is just history.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 09:15:31 pm »
Half the American population doesn't know any of this--or that Lincoln was a Republican.

We had a genuine well known DUmmie...BuzzClik...show up on another forum I used to post at back when the hot thing for the Libs was erasing and removing Civil War monuments and try to tell me that George Wallace was a Republican.

I had fun making a DUmmie look like a real dummy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2017, 09:17:04 pm »

You should see the shocked replies of the un-educated when you tell them that prior to the Trail of Tears the Cherokee Indians were some of the biggest slave holders in the South AND they were allowed to take them to Oklahoma with them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 09:18:43 pm »
I love this man, Trump, he's like a Union General, the South held on to the immoral institution of Slavery and would have been demographically swallowed by the slave population, so the South also hurt the whole US, those cities like Detroit and Chicago have been hurt from that immorality. It will take someone like Trump to straighten up this nation, I hope he fairs better than Lincoln.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2017, 09:20:40 pm »
One can say that; but look at lynchings and Jim Crow laws and Massachusetts didn't have any of those.  NY very few.

Yes, the majority of lynchings of black people occurred in the South while the majority of race riots occurred in the North.  So, your point is?

The South had de jure segregation, the North had de facto.  Again, what is your point?

Regions of the whole damn nation participated in the oppression of black people?  Now, that would be a true statement.  Leading me again to wonder - what is your point?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2017, 09:26:25 pm »
You should see the shocked replies of the un-educated when you tell them that prior to the Trail of Tears the Cherokee Indians were some of the biggest slave holders in the South AND they were allowed to take them to Oklahoma with them.

Reminding them about how they also took and traded slaves from conquered tribes when their pre white devil idyllic utopias in harmony went to war over hunting grounds (damn carnivores!) and other needs and wants of the day. get them awfully triggered as well.

But that's actual history for ya.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:27:29 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 09:29:16 pm »
Yes, the majority of lynchings of black people occurred in the South while the majority of race riots occurred in the North.  So, your point is?

The South had de jure segregation, the North had de facto.  Again, what is your point?

Regions of the whole damn nation participated in the oppression of black people?  Now, that would be a true statement.  Leading me again to wonder - what is your point?
And just yesterday he was ted Cruz' greatest champion over on the Palin thread.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 09:30:39 pm »
Reminding them about how they also took and traded slaves from conquered tribes when their pre white devil idyllic utopias in harmony went to war over hunting grounds (damn carnivores!) and other needs and wants of the day. get them awfully triggered as well.

But that's actual history for ya.

The first time I ever brought it up was when some DUmmie was posting at FR and spouting about reparations for the slaves and I asked said troll if they were going to make the Cherokee Nation pay them as well.

Offline endicom

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 09:32:09 pm »
The 2nd Klan was in ways, almost like a fraternal organization.

In the North, boys being boys. Considerably more than fraternal organizations but with little deep commitment. The lack of commitment became apparent on the day the Australians bombed Pearl Harbor.