Author Topic: How Deep Was the Obama-Iran Relationship?  (Read 948 times)

rangerrebew

How Deep Was the Obama-Iran Relationship?
« on: February 09, 2017, 02:29:47 pm »
February 9, 2017
How Deep Was the Obama-Iran Relationship?
By Amir Basiri

The Obama administration’s effort to engage Iran remained a matter of suspicion until the 44th American president left the White House. Concerns began mounting especially after Obama turned his back on the 2009 uprising  in parallel to the revelation of secret correspondence with Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

As more light is shed, the more we realize how far this relationship expanded. Known members of Iran’s lobbies and others enjoyed unprecedented access to the White House. This new knowledge calls for a complete overhaul of the corrupt U.S. foreign policy establishment.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/how_deep_was_the_obamairan_relationship.html#ixzz4YCMZCPs4
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: How Deep Was the Obama-Iran Relationship?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:32:13 pm »
VERY deep indeed!

As in the Iranian Mullahs OWNED him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 04:14:36 pm »
The big mystery of all this boils down to the nuts and bolts of that relationship - including exactly how much we forfeited to Iran and how much support we gave to them in terms of dollars and otherwise.  Hell, for all we know Obama promised to hand over two battleships to the Iranians.

What is not a big mystery is the pro-terrorist, pro-Iranian, anti-American stance of Obama and his administration.  The cold hard evidence is splattered all over the place and has been for years.  The public is only unaware of this because majority of the media simply refused to report the evidence that was in plain sight.  No Bernstein and Woodward heavy lifting was required - just report the facts that everyone in Washington could see with their very own two eyes.

-----

Which begs the question "Why?" 

Why would the media conspire to hide such obvious pro-terrorist, anti-American activities?  One could make the case that the media was so in love with Obama that he could do no wrong.  Anything and everything suggested by Obama was the best thing since sliced bread - no questions asked.  No matter how outrageous the idea Obama simply was given a blank check from the media.  If you're in the business of building cases that's the easiest case to make since we have mountains and mountains of proof at our fingertips - and we have videotape.

But beyond the slam dunk case of the media's love affair with Obama there exists other speculations which are not so patently obvious.  These are dark, nefarious speculations that quickly dive down the rabbit hole into places most people simply do not want to go.  It is these sinister places that absolutely do require a Bernstein and Woodward to flesh out.

A team of intrepid reporters may decide to follow the connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, for example, since they visited the White House more often than Congressional leaders.

Another team may choose to "follow the money" of illegal arms shipments from the United States, through Turkey, to assorted terrorists organizations in the Middle East.

And a Pulitzer Prize may be waiting for the journalists who track the flow of uranium from point A to B to eventually end up in the hands of the Iranians.

The trails to follow are many and most every one of them are hiding in plain sight.  Yet they are not being followed, the stories are in effect being buried.  It is not so much the stories being reported the present the greatest danger, it is the stories being buried.  And as much as the public tends to recoil at the very mention of the "C" word, it is the very definition of a conspiracy.

And it is a threat to the American way of life in my opinion.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 02:40:31 am »
How deep?

Marianna Trench deep !!

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:27 am »

geronl

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 05:21:02 am »
a complete distraction from the Trump-Russia connection

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 07:48:48 am »
a complete distraction from the Trump-Russia connection

Nice.  Are you trying to make an argument for birth control?