Author Topic: State Dept. insider exposes refugee program as 'full of fraud'  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

State Dept. insider exposes refugee program as 'full of fraud'
« on: February 08, 2017, 06:03:58 pm »
State Dept. insider exposes refugee program as 'full of fraud'
Whistleblower shocks with letter defending president's authority to implement reforms
Published: 2 hours ago. Updated: 02/08/2017 at 12:48 PM

A recently retired U.S. State Department veteran has published a whistleblower letter in the Chicago Tribune fingering the refugee resettlement program as fraught with “fraud” and “abuses.”

Mary Doetsch said the problems were apparent before President Obama took office but got worse under his leadership and that she “fully supports” President Trump’s executive order to temporarily halt the program in order to improve the vetting process.

“I fully support President Donald Trump’s executive order that temporarily halts admissions from the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program and bans travel from nationals of countries that potentially pose a security risk to the United States; however, I don’t think the action goes far enough. Further, I believe there are many people throughout the country who feel the same way,” she writes.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/25-year-state-dept-veteran-exposes-refugee-program-as-fraud/#4Lx2FJEAbDWFt2Rg.99

Offline beandog

Re: State Dept. insider exposes refugee program as 'full of fraud'
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:05:39 pm »
Of course it is.  I'm sure it was set up that way.  Everything the government touches is full of fraud.